Man, TnT is so, so, strong

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

They really are

They're ppm is just...crazy. I was just lookin over the alliance rankings...damn these guys are good. Anyone know how they did this? Is it cuz they're from old german uni's and so know the opening drills on how to sprint fast offa the start line?

I almost never see hoffs by these guys, just the occasional one. And while I do talk to Munson, we kinda have an understanding not to talk about this kinda stuff. So what do you think these guys are? Are they secret crashers? An association of peaceful miners? Did they start off heavily with fleet then switch to uber mining in the fifth and final gears of the game? Munson's rank just astounds me...fourth, lol, and the guy always seems like he's in a good mood with nary a care. And...how are they maintaining this huge lead? If for instance, TnT decided to take out another high level clan...could they do it? Does TnT have Firepower? TnT comes off to me as one of the most leet clans around I think. They've maintained a rock solid standing since the starter's gun went off and still maintain it with almost no news about these guys ever.

Does anyone know anything about these guys?

:P

gogo

Given that a fair percentage of scans I receive are from TNT member, I don't think they're a very peaceful alliance... nor do I think they're a terribly honourable alliance.

One thing's for sure, you're absolutely right about them being strong... you don't want to mess with them. I'm sure that if they decided to move on any alliance that's currently going they'd come out alright... if they have good alliance organization as well as strong individuals.

I think we don't see HoFs from them simply because they don't post them.

I think, like the old Star accounts, they do some serious HoFing now and again, but just don't go broadcasting it. Why not let SIN draw all the attention with their minimal 20% spam hits, while they sit in the backgroundand chuckle?

Wow.. I have the opposite from them.. I honestly donut ever remember being probed by any TNT - maybe im not located near most of them.. There is one ranked around 50.. but he has never bothered me..

NOT peaceful miners..

ProudtobeTnT probes me a lot and attacks me from time to time so yes I think they attack weak but resource rich players..

:D

~Doom