The last 18 hours of my life!!

OMG!! The last 18 hours of my life totally rocked!

I was able to indulge in an activity that I enjoy immensely. I have been depriving myself of said activity for quite some time and it was fantastic to experience it again :D

I spoke to Claire on the phone! It was amazing to hear her talk and laugh and "be Claire" in a medium other than text! I love you sis, you rock my world :wub: We must have a skype party soon - anyone want to join us:)

and...

I took Bef and Indi to Adventure World which is a "fun park" type place. I was kinda dreading this because it is always crowded and I don't cope well in crowds. It was great!! We had a ball! We went on roller coasters, water slides and various other thrilling rides. My sister (Lex) is currently working at Adventure World on an attraction based on the Lara Croft, Tomb Raider games and movies. We went thru the "ride" which was a kind of maze - pitch black and eerie. Lex told me later she could hear my hysterical (read terrified) laughter all thru the maze :D

It has been an amazing, life-affirming 18 hours and I did it all on one hour of sleep :D

Kind of makes things like ogame pale in comparison :P

Love to you all!

:hugs:

Wow Sounds like you have had such a fantastic time!!

:P It was amazing to actually speak to you on the phone and hear your voice with your cool accent! :hugs: I am still trying to find out /remember what Mrs.Doubtfire sounds like :wub: Ahh All mushy now! it was seriously great to talk to you! :wub:

A skype party sounds awesome!...I still have to sort out my stupid sound!

hehe for your revisiting activities! You deserve it ;)

The fun park sounds amazing! Especially hooking up with Lex!...Give her a big hug from me!

I'm really happy for you Ari that you have had such an awesome time, you really deserve it!

:hugs::D:hugs:

:D Ok I found a Mrs.Doubtfire clip LMAO! Incy...I'm going to chuck all your snags on the barbie for that one, you little possum you! :D