Velocity got hoffed by a sin

Yaga

ARGH!

It freakin sucks, but it does draw a line in the sand, which was a long time coming....

We at DAWN are not surprised - in some ways we thought it would happen sooner. We know who our friends are in SIN and we are extremely wary of the rest... I hope you all are too....

/me kicks SIN in the proverbials :lol:

Yeah .. no offense but I started getting a little wary being on old spawn irc channel so I decided to be on the safe side and leave it for good. Who knows what sin membership does to people with time :lol:

Perhaps we should move this thread to a secure area? or is this a secure area? *flicks her blonde hair* :lol:

I can unequivocally say, however, that we CAN trust Coops (Anestty), Incendareous, Hatechoir and Vo. As for the rest of them... who knows?

I actually wouldn't mind having a short MSN or IRC meeting/discussion with any members of DARK (and the wing, of course) about said situation... I think Ankh and Kel would be interested in having a meeting along these lines too, but I won't speak for them...

Let me know if any of you are interested and we'll sort a time out...

Thanx and DARK love,

Ari

iam sure we can have a pow-wow to talk about things :lol: (I just haveto reinstall everything on this damn box first) for some strange reason I got a 2 y.o. bug :)

oooh and this forum is quite safe (no guests or members can see this) a few sinners can but thats on your (dawns) request :D

nope it was a variant of this

its not the smitfraud I dont have any of the files or the register changes but I do have the damn thing in my tray :lol:

virus.jpg

strange thing this :D I finaly manage to get rid of it :) but I dont see how it could get in so iam reinstalling (even if I prob dont need to) and adding a meter to my firewall :)

Guest gogoblender

*plays with Ari's new blonde hair...*

oops, *cough*

loooooool...yeah back to how sin is evil and all...

:lol:

Well my take on it is this, just do this on a person by person and not on an alliance. lol, even when they were on our nap list they were still tryin to eat us.

So be extra watchful, specially in superly shrinkingly quickly uni like this.

Cheers

:D

gogo

*plays with Ari's new blonde hair...*
hmmmmm isnt this where everyone stands up and shouts "picture picture picture picture" :gun2:

*joining gogo*

Guest gogoblender
Perhaps we should move this thread to a secure area? or is this a secure area? *flicks her blonde hair* :butcher:

I can unequivocally say, however, that we CAN trust Coops (Anestty), Incendareous, Hatechoir and Vo. As for the rest of them... who knows?

I actually wouldn't mind having a short MSN or IRC meeting/discussion with any members of DARK (and the wing, of course) about said situation... I think Ankh and Kel would be interested in having a meeting along these lines too, but I won't speak for them...

Let me know if any of you are interested and we'll sort a time out...

Thanx and DARK love,

Ari

Heya Ari!

I sent a pm early this morning to Ankh asking him about security for this section. As it is, only members of D.a.r.k. DarkWing, Dawn and any other peeps that are decided between the three afore-mentionned clans can can currently read this anything in this section.

There is a list of peeps in one of the early threads in this forum regarding: Who Can See This Section.

I think personally that security is pretty good here and can't think of any way to improve it but if there is perhaps something else that can be done absolutely meet up on msn and/or pm if Dawn thinks that higher security is needed.

Cheers!

:4rofl:

gogo

btw who is Kod3Blak? I know he is a SIN member but what is his name before the name change. Is it nishroy? Because the guy probed 2 of my planets in gal 3 earlier. SIN is getting to be annoying!! :mafia:

Kod3Blak is Nishroy *sigh*

It upsets me so much that a group of ppl that I adore (D.A.R.K), is getting grief from another group that contains ppl I love. Besides a handful of SIN members (Anestty, Ince, Vo, Cankurt, Nish and Sercan), I wish the alliance would rot :mafia:

Thats the problem with some of them give them a big enough fleet and they want to use it on anyone including former friends. Nish used to post a lot on my hofs and even joke a couple of months back that he will crash me. Of course it was quite impossible during that time but now his fleet is several times my fleet size so he has become bold.

Guest gogoblender

There are two or three that are cool in Sin but as to the rest of them I'm just grateful for any kindness shown but ever since this uni went into super shrink mode I'm not counting on any special behavriour from em

:mafia:

gogo

Id be a little careful in making a list that includes other sins than incen and anestty. After all a such a list would be (in my view .. sorry no offense) only valid for Arianna and Aurora as they have close rl ties to incen in particular. As the TheCommander said in his post:

"Let me clarify some points. We've never been allies with DAWN tho they are former spawners (excluding Aur and Ari)"

Therefore it might be a good idea for the rest to be onguard for anything regarding SIN whether you are Dark, D. wing or Dawn.

Just to show how wary to be.... I was supposedly safe from SIN, but just got farmed by firearrow. I lost all the res I was saving for jumpgates in 5 waves of attacks that happened while I was away from the pc for less than an hour.

I am trying not to cry. Ince has done what he can to get the res back...