Do you have ogame commander?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I have it

I'm completely addicted to it...and for awhile now

and....I gotta be honest...it's one of the reasons why my uni thirteen account is suffering, heh

I"m just too impatient now to wait around for things to build while looking at those timers!

haah, I remember in the old days how I just used to sit...and wait...and wait...and wait....

lol, not anymore

Commander is an indispensable part of ogame for me...I don't think I could do without it...specially in the old days when ALL my game playing was sorely comprised of hundreds ( I kid you not!) of probe raids against inactives.

I refused to get it for my uni thireteen account simply out of principal.

One of the most compelling reaons to play ogame is because it's supposed to be cheap.

but...ogame.org by creating more and more uni's gets peeps to bite into getting commader fer new universes.

and taht's the catch you see.

Commander is HIGHLY useful for new universe planet building. For those first few days it's almost crucial to have it.

so...there goes my new uni advances...simply cuz I'm not gonna wait around anymore....

and I can't see myself shelling out another sixty bucks a year.

lol, ogame costs me sixty bucks a year to play now...commander bein about five bucks a month.

Reasonable...and quite cheap considering all the rewards that I got from it.

So...I'm curious as to how many of us have it....

Post and tell us whatcha got and why !

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh...I hear ya cass...once you got commander on yer side...lol, there seems ta be no goin back....

but...I will stick to my principles of lovin this game so much cuz it's cheap...so...no more than one commander at a time....

I...swear....

er...lol, ...fer now

:whistle:

gogo

I have commander and I dont know what I would do without it....

I cant even remember what comes with commander and what doesnt now....lol

BTW does anyone know how to cancel commander if you have lost the original email you got when you signed up? In uni 3 I still have commander but since I am in vac mode and have been for a while there is not much point.....

Aurora :)

Ahh Aurora I am so glad you asked that...same with me...I just deleted my Uni 2 account..and I cannot for the life of me find anything on my pc about cancelling it etc...and it had commander...now I wonder if I could switch it to Uni 9...woot that would be very sweet lol

And it was GoGo that inspired me a loong time ago on DaGirl World to get it....baddddd GoGo :innocent:

Guest gogoblender

hahah, oops...lol, sorry guys!

hmmm...I guess we'll wait for cass to see this thread...and/or maybe someoen can pm her this thead so that she looks at it the next time she visits our forum?

I used a credit card to buy my commander...and I like to make it a rule to cancel my card every two years or so so that any files that peeps have of my card to make constant purchases have to be re-made again.

With all the credit fraud and identity theft goin on...this makes me feel much more comfortable with me givin out my card number to anywhere.

Cancel yer card guys, have yer credit card issue you a new one, it'll be fresh and good...and anything that it was connected to in the past will be cancelled.

then...

buy again all new with a fresh card.

Cheers!

gogo

arrrghhhh No GoGo I have a few rolling payments from my card that would throw me into total disarray but I hear you about fraud...very very scary...I'll just call up the bank with the payment reference number and get them to cancel it unless maybe theres a way it can be transfered to Uni 9 ;)

hmmm...I guess we'll wait for cass to see this thread...and/or maybe someoen can pm her this thead so that she looks at it the next time she visits our forum?

Done ;)

If there are such issues with commander, you can either email: support@gamepay.de ooor maybe better you get in contact with RF_WDA . he is usually faster. :P (and will kill me^^)

YOu can reach him at info@ogame.org .And it wasn't me who told you that. :D

Yes, in such cases it should be indeed possible to transfer the commander.

I have ogame comander in my uni6 acc. in uni9 I dont have it.

what I like about it - when you gone with fleetsave - just clicking empire view and you can check easy if you didnt forget something. same with res. you can check how much you have in seconds

• 1 month later...
Guest gogoblender

heh, get it

once you start usin it...

lol, there's no goin back

I think they ahve a cheap three month trial version as well.

Its' amazing for building buildings at the beginning of the game

If you have enuff rez it will automatically start building the next building or mine in the queue

very useful that for starting ogame

Cheers and good luck!

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a commander since they brought that ability to use PayPal, that was what finally made me get it.... I can try if for a month and if I don't like it then I don't have to pay again next month.

Not looked back... utterly useful even at later stages if I wanna build mines back-to-back and the 1st oen finishes over night then nps, have the res land 5 mins before the next one is due to start... wake up and its almost done.. or 5 hours into a 60 hour build

Commander rules.

Guest gogoblender

Firefly I absolutely agree

I'm in my mid to late mid-game right now I guess and I"m stil in the process of settin up higher level mining planets.

Queing up the mines at the beginning of a colony saves a whole lot of time and once you get used to the commander screen and message system, there's just no goin back.

:D

gogo

Since Ince told me how I can have the empire view as a differet tab it makes it even more useful as I just put a 2 min refresh on that tab and away I go. Everything uptodate and saves me even more time.

Firefly

Guest gogoblender

heh, once you try it it usually stays fer keeps

gogo

p.s. a good friend of mine from rl who just signed up here, blue rookie, is really liking the game and has also, in his first five days signed up with commander as well.

gogo

• 1 month later...
heh, once you try it it usually stays fer keeps

gogo

p.s. a good friend of mine from rl who just signed up here, blue rookie, is really liking the game and has also, in his first five days signed up with commander as well.

gogo

Yeah, I signed up for Commander within the first two weeks.

I was considering not renewing, with all the FECAL MATTER! that I've experienced with Uni9, I wasn't too happy with the service for my cash... but it's already automatically renewed :P

EDIT: Holy FECAL MATTER!, I've been censored! :)

Guest gogoblender

/blink

gogo

p.s. wow...does she know she's got two accounts goin with gameforge. heh, I'll remind her today