Questions RE: Dralkcib's Puissance and it's permanent Battle Form

Hey guys

I was just reading over Pevil's amazing collection of set items and bonuses here:

http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/sacred/dralkcibs.php

That bonus sounds wicked! Has anyone here ever had it on? And now I have an interesting question. That Permanency with the Physical Form...does that mean that because it's "permanent" , you can't change from it?

Or...does it just mean that the first mode of that benefit is always enabled, therefore meaning that you are only one click away from right clicking on Assail...

And now...the clever question. Say you have that "permanent " daemon form on...can you then click on, let's say, energy bolts daemon and have the energy bolts choice override the benefits-derived phyisical daemon form?

muhahha

I guesss I'm asking whether we can just flip back and forth between E-Daemon and Physical Daemon , being, in effect, only one cast away from being able to right click either Assail CA or Ebolts CA.

Thanks!

:3lmao:

gogo

That Bonus means, Battle Daemon is endlessly active.. without any Duration Limit.

So you can use Assail, whenever its Cooldown cooled down (mwahaha).

But that only applies to Battle Dameon (Assail), other Forms aren't affected in any Way.

When you cast another Form, this will be handled as usual (Duration, Reg Times etc.). But as soon as this other Form runs out, you switch back to Battle Daemon except for No-Form Form.

You still can't put two Forms on a Daemon with that Bonus. As soon, as the Full Dralkcib Daemon gets another Form, Battle Daemon will vanish until that Form runs out.

:o

Greets, Therion X

Ah me again. Always bug hunting...

You know, if a BM cast GM, then putting the last piece of Blackstaff on he will get a double GM. An exploit, alas.

So how about this one? What if I cast say poison daemon, then put the last piece dralkcibs on, what happens? :3lmao:

Good Question, never thought about it.

Give me a Minute :3lmao:

edit: Poison Daemon remained, until it ran out. Then switched to Battle Daemon automatically :o

Edited by Therion X

The reason why this intersts me is because it's added value for our right click.

When our buffs wear out, and trust me they do *shudder* having the daemon REVERT back to this phyical fighter will give her a huge boost to resistance as a backup shield!

Everytime her buffs run out, she'll always have HUGE physical resistance now! :3lmao:

Woo hoo!

And...its' much easer to just right click and use assail in a jam than wait for the energy daemon form to happen.

Now my quesiton is...is it possible to build a STRONG energy daemon with the Ralkcib's? We would have to build out from all the benefits this armor set givs us and fill in what we need to create the reset of the energy daemon.

The armor set has built in rsm and lots of other goodies...

Therion think this could work?

:o

gogo

Well.. you'll still have an Energy Daemon. But honestly, she'd be anything than strong :o

Just the two Prototypes, that you'd have to leave out.. you'd miss lots of Crit, RSM and Magic (-> Energy Bolts') Damage.

And you'd also have to read lots of Runes into Battle Daemon, as the Set Bonus Battle Daemon is as strong as your Battle Daemon CA. Means, if you have Battle Daemon on lvl20 or somethin, your Set Bonus will be as strong as lvl20 BD would be.

I personally wouldn't even want to try out, because there'd be a LOT to perfect just with the Sockets you've got.

Way too much to be Fun anymore (at least for me) :o

Maybe it is possible.. but just the Socket Issue will be a very great Challenge :3lmao:

Hi :3lmao:

well if you plan to wear full dralkcibs 2 of the items will give you bonus to Energy Demon form:

Dralkcibs Sneer (helm) - it has bonus to all CAs so indirectly a bonus to Energy Demon

Dralkcibs Claws (gloves) - it has bonus to Energy Demon form.

IMHO thats alone isnt enough to choose wearing the full set instead of carefully selected armor pieces with better bonuses. However 2 dralkcib sword (+% to all damage type) and the mentioned pieces could help.

Considering the permanent form I am still not convinced that it would really worth using up valuable armor slots to get the full set bonus. Based on my previous experiences (all my disc demons use that form) that huge phys resist bonus isnt helping THAT much.

But of course what you have mentioned is a special combination of synergies so it would be worth a try.

Csaszar

Yeeowch!

I forgot that I'd lose the protos!

nooooooooooooooooooooo

I think you guys are right, the overrall gains I can make from crosspiecing the armors is more useful than just the abiltity to drop back to battle daeomon.

k, this build has been nerfed

next!

gogo

I just rembmered that I can change weapon slots

muhahha

so I can go from two protos to the set item weps for the battle daemon

I think I'll save this for a niob level project fer this daemon

gogo