How to Build a Good Rune Finder

er...

*cough*

I don't know how to, but do you?

:D

I have a daemon up in platinum now, she's read THE most amount of runes I've ever read in years of playing here. :eek: As a result, when a rune falls it's like some sort of holy revelation.

So...I need a build that can farm the runes she needs at lower levels which can then be muled.

Rooster mentionned that Vamp builds are good at this. Super strong, easy to maintain, and they never have to read runes for a good number of levels.

This true?

Anyone know how to build this kind of a build?

And/or are there any other rune hunter builds out there with other classes that could really make this work better for me?

Thanks!

:)

gogo

p.s. Gimpa, you are THE sweetest online angel ever. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

I'm so sorry yer vamp died, but I'm building this one in your name as homage to your altruism.

Keep goin Gimpa!

Rooster mentionned that Vamp builds are good at this. Super strong, easy to maintain, and they never have to read runes for a good number of levels.

This true?

Well, you can build Vamp whitout eating even one rune, but it's bit more fun if you eat one Attack rune. When you create combo of TiV so you can stay perma vamp, you'll do fine.

Anyone know how to build this kind of a build?

And/or are there any other rune hunter builds out there with other classes that could really make this work better for me?

Atleast three builds are good rune farmers:

Perma vamp using attack (1 rune needed)

Ranged WE using MS and PA (2 runes needed)

Daemon using physic daemon form melee fighter (no runes needed) (note: Somehow I found daemon seems to get less runes from the quests than other classes.. is't true or just bad luck, can't tell)

2 melee builds and one ranged, pick what you like, but those are easiest way to find tons and tons of runes.

For the WE, if you stay away from really bad mobs, you can get away with just 1 ms rune and skip the pa. I'd prefer ms + explode arw, as arielfi suit armor adds much to xa. I play essentially this we all the time - I've read 3 runes: ms, pa and xa. level 85 and climbing. I give away over 100 runes a week, easily.

for farming, do the quests, as many as you can. Runes are common rewards. The only problem with a different class farmer is that often the reward seems to be class specific -- e.g wolfseye in Bellevue. about 90% of the time I get a we rune, often 2.

I've got my bib overalls on and am plowin' the south 40 for ya gogo -- I'm in gold most of the time so just pop in and I'll pass on a coupla bales 'o hay fer ye -- hehe :eek:

Great advice guys, and ob, thanks for the clear-cut way you set out my options. Love it when it's done like that.

And Gial, yee haw...awesome...I'l hit plat in just a few minutes and hook up then fer a baling...

Thank

You!

:eek:

gogo

p.s., ob, how many levels can this vamp level with only one ATtack rune read? I mean, will she be strong enough to even go up to twenty ?

Great advice guys, and ob, thanks for the clear-cut way you set out my options. Love it when it's done like that.

And Gial, yee haw...awesome...I'l hit plat in just a few minutes and hook up then fer a baling...

Thank

You!

:)

gogo

p.s., ob, how many levels can this vamp level with only one ATtack rune read? I mean, will she be strong enough to even go up to twenty ?

gogo I got my new vamp to level 80 with only 12 to attack and she is doing fine in gold. I have only read runes for attack,I got level 57 to tiv with only 1 rune read. I only read runes for attack. with tiv I use items fof level. hope this helps. with reading runes only for attack, I find plenty of runes

Gimpa

heya :Just_Cuz_12:

Try that Vamp with only 1 ATTACK CA rune read :Just_Cuz_12: - not that a few runes would count that much :)

(1 TiV and 1 ATTACK works fine too)

Awesome runer anyways!

Best Rune Build in Game Period?

300 runes in ten minutes?

Absolutely zero risk of dying and as entertaining as using msn at the same time?

Friends

Gimpa and Gial

300 runes in ten minutes

Beat tha

Sorry you two , but there's no escapin these go gogo hugs!

:Just_Cuz_12:

gogo

p.s. second best though, lol...k, here we go fer that vamp or dwarf build , :)

One thing I would point out, is that I think that Sacred counts +All CAs from items in the total runes used figures (sounds understandable, if they're just taking the CA level, rather than excluding +CA from items). So if you give a new char lots of +all CAs/Spells early on, they won't see many runes drop.