What is the Daemon's and Dwarves Damage Caps?

Hey guys, Frosty is runnin a thread in the Sif, and he's lookin for high damage pix for daemons, to see if we can get to it.

What is the Daemon's Damage Cap?

What is the Dwarves?

:4rofl:

gogo

For the Dwarf I would imagine it's either Flamethrower (high damage, but no damage boost), or Cannon Shot (damage + get's boosted from Dwarven Steel).

Knuckles said in one theard on SIF:

I made it to Plat with no change in dmg cap...

Ponpon's MG only is listed at 184k but with mods it's 267k....without Crit (and maybe WIDD-didn't test) his actual dmg will be under 186k...

I'm going to be making another MG Dwarf just to test a few things including WIDD....if I'm wrong I'll eat Gogo's pants ( he hasn't found them yet, right? *)

So the damage cap must be 186k then per hit whit dwarf? (and on all toons if I understood all the info on SIF correctly

ahh, so you guys are saying that there is a damage cap for only listed damage then?

Cuz I get more than186 k a bolt when it crits

Am I reading this right?

:4rofl:

gogo

also said by knuckles on SIF:

There is a dmg cap but it won't show up in your character screen...you can only tell by watching dmg numbers when fighting...actual dmg numbers will be 186k dmg or less (depending on enemy resists)...only way I've been able to increase it past 186k dmg is with crit...

So you can get pass that, but only whit critical hit.

so let me get this straight

for all character classes, there is a damage cap of 186k non-crit, are Combat Arts also limited to that amount? I've seen pics of the famous 1 million HH)

Sylph

so let me get this straight

for all character classes, there is a damage cap of 186k non-crit, are Combat Arts also limited to that amount? I've seen pics of the famous 1 million HH)

Sylph

As I understand it, there is a damage cap on each type of damage of 93k. The MG gets 186 because it is phys + fire. So a hit with all 4 types could get 332k, plus widd and crit of course.

The cap applies to the actual damage inflicted, I believe.

Weapon Damage is capped at ~2,14 Billion (2.147.483.648 = 2^31). I guess, this would also be a theoretic Cap for CAs like Energy Bolts, Poison Ring etc.

The Dwarf's Cannon CAs are capped at 65536 (2^16) Base Damage per Damage Type.

Spell Cap... no idea :)

But whatever kinda Cap.. it's for all Classes. And there are only two Types: Weapon Damage & Spell Damage.

Exception: Dwarf's Cannon CAs :D

Edited by Therion X