FORUM RENOVATIONS: ONE HOUR, MAYBE :P

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

hey guys!

we will be closing down the forum for a few hours to upload some stuff, so sorry but we have to close down the forum fer a few hours from nine pm march twenty fourth gmt -5

For clan if there is an emergency you can find me through in-game messaging.

Also, my msn is gogoblender@hotmail.com if you need to track me down.

As well...the Spawn irc chat will be open so peeps can hang out in there till we finish.

Thanks and see you all soon after.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Very good job you two! Looks great! It was really funny when everybody asked "who's fault is it?" and you both pointed to each other... :P

Guest gogoblender

yay!

Glad you like the new look everyone

heh, we really lucked out with the background image...really sharp huh!

llama, I knew you'd like it you astronomer you! :P

Schot's still workin on it right now and I'm still working on getting the hot topics post to make more sense after we more it to the top of the forum.

Schot has done amazing work with the buttons...take a look at the top...those buttons will connect you directly with the spawn irc or the dark matter board room where the interviews with the ogame greats can happen. (heh just make sher you have mirc loaded up and the buttons will connect you instantly! B) )

We have purchased the domain name: http://www.darkmatters.org but have not set it up yet as propogation of a new dns will take from 24 to 72 hours.

We have also purchased ad removal from the forum...lol,l that's probably one of the reasons that the background looks so good...heh, you can finally see some more of it!

We're also trying to hunt down good animations for the first page and we have to give great credit to Bef early this morning, heh...benefits of havin friends in time zones a world away! :D

Bef helped us with all the resizing of images so that really gross and horribly time consuming job of putting the images here went much faster

Thanks Bef!

We're working on a few other surprises right now fer us to keep up with the growing traffic here and the forum's finally shaping up.

Thank you all you guys!

Posters, readers, mod team and ...of course...

The Clan!

Woot!

Ya know...it's only cuz everyone seems to be so happy here that all the work that the mod team, posters and the great results of our clan is really gelling together.

Darkmatters is looking to become a reputable website soon and with our reputation as one of the leading clans in ogame...

I think we're all doin okay

;)

So everyone thanks...

and more to come

:)

gogo

Congratz on the new look guys!

It's looking really nice dude... I think this calls for a celebration DARK style... But please, let's EAT the pies this time... I don't like to see so much food wasted, and some of those stains just won't come out!

Eat pie Bef? Now where is the fun in that? :D

Lets have some drinks and throw some pies around!

:drink:

Cheerz Aurora

Astrophysicist Gogo. Whole different kettle of fish.

You're telling me! I've done a few physics courses here in university and its TOUGH. *Bows down in awe*

astrophysisicm...astrology....

whatever...

*runs off really far after posting this*

:P

gogo

:o :sw: :poke:

I'll learn you Gogo!

*brings out his really-big-learnin'-device which, co-incidentally, looks quite similar to his big-spikey-device-of-spikes*