"Spam,spam,spam ... humbug." Aka Iolo build's Laboratory :)

Work in progress!!

I am hoping the title says it all. And the idea is simple:

To create builds around the idea of spamming,spamming,spamming one or several CA in a VERY quick succession ... and see if I can create mayhem on monsters using this and in ... creative ways shall we say :D

The first one is an EEdition and simplification of my Gatling mentalist build -> The radiant pillar will be the spammed CA here with the addition of using the sublime guardian to "echo" her conversion spell for support.

The second one will be ... well ... it will time for me to shelve Enhanced Edition for this build. And, I can't exactly talk about it right now since I need to run some lab experiment to see if it can work or not (but it sure looks like it could). 

Inspired by some of you guys reacting to my latest posts so thanks! :) 

I can give you a hint though:

"Hum! Hum!!" (clears throat then simulate the voice of a dying soldier).

"What we've got here is ... failure to communicate!!
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
Which is the way he wants it !
Well, he gets it !
And' I don't like it any more than you men."

(mwahahahahahahahhah !! ... yes the idea of the build is quite EVIL!! :eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L:

Now, let me get back to you to start some tests on it, hopefully back later soon :)

(hint: the text above is an intro to a Guns'n'roses song :D )

• Like! 1
14 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Work in progress!!

I am hoping the title says it all. And the idea is simple:

To create builds around the idea of spamming,spamming,spamming one or several CA in a VERY quick succession ... and see if I can create mayhem on monsters using this and in ... creative ways shall we say :D

The first one is an EEdition and simplification of my Gatling mentalist build -> The radiant pillar will be the spammed CA here with the addition of using the sublime guardian to "echo" her conversion spell for support.

The second one will be ... well ... it will time for me to shelve Enhanced Edition for this build. And, I can't exactly talk about it right now since I need to run some lab experiment to see if it can work or not (but it sure looks like it could). 

Inspired by some of you guys reacting to my latest posts so thanks! :) 

I can give you a hint though:

"Hum! Hum!!" (clears throat then simulate the voice of a dying soldier).

"What we've got here is ... failure to communicate!!
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
Which is the way he wants it !
Well, he gets it !
And' I don't like it any more than you men."

(mwahahahahahahahhah !! ... yes the idea of the build is quite EVIL!! :eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L::eqs5V2L:

Now, let me get back to you to start some tests on it, hopefully back later soon :)

(hint: the text above is an intro to a Guns'n'roses song :D )

I love the idea of spamming Radiant Pilllar.  The sound, and visual design lends itself brilliantly to a spam flood.  I've enjoyed have six, seven or eight Radiants flashing down from the heavens at once at one or numerous targets... If you're able to run this build would love to see its star-action video

:cool:

gogo