WAR APPROACHES....

Well the time has come for this game to go up a notch in the excitement levels. Recently one of our members Grim Reaper has been inundated by incoming IPM's. The person responsible is a girl by the name of Xual. Xual runs the TLA alliance and is a frequent poster in the Hofs section of the ogame forums.

I sent her a msg asking quite politely (I thought) to refrain from further defense bashing of grim and alluding that if she was not willing to stop me and Aroura would move in to her neighborhood to "encourage" her... then a few msgs went back and forth (unfortunately I didn't record them all) but I did keep this one which I found to be somewhat cocky and challenging, well actually somewhat insulting.

the Msg

03-05 16:30:30 Xual [2:271:7] Re:No subject Refrain from attacking TLAs and I will do the same.

Plus, tell Grim to stop probing (ie provoking me)

And yes, do get your fleet AND aurora's here. Get as many fleets as you can gather and come fill up my neighbourhood.

Cyclops may have a chance btw, but not you and not Aurora ;)

I allready mentioned the incidents to TLA. I was pleasantly surpised by their reactions :)))

Like I said: Refrain from attacking my people and I will stay away from yours.

kind regards,

Xual

there were a few other msgs of similar meaning but yeah you get the idea...

Now that kind of msg translates to me as bring it ON!! So we WILL, us in spawn have spoken and decided that we are going to go to war with TLA. We have decided not to let them know our intentions, our plan is to all build fleet constantly for 2 weeks then me and Aroura and a couple of others will send colony ships to her system with her fleet and declare war while the colony ships are deploying with the intent of having our fleets there ready to go as soon as the 12 hours pass's and war begins B)

I anticipate this really changing the game for all of us in spawn in a really positive way! As our allies of course you are all invited to join in on the fun :lol: for any of you that are interested in helping one way or another please let us know and we will provide any intel etc required :D

What I think Xual has failed to realize is that Spawn is an alliance of powerful miners. We don’t have fleet cause we chose not too, now she will see what happens when the miners turn on their war factories and beat the drums of war... Our top 10 players are all capable of producing around 25-75 bships each per day just from our mines...When the war begins she will realize with dismay that she truly underestimated us and our resolve.

Their days are numbered...prepare people to see a wave of hoffage as yet unseen in this universe.

Oh Bef I know all that...... :rolleyes:

I am just a little bit eager to smash Xual.....muhahaha :devil:

In two weeks I hope to have 1000bs....(well...maybe ;))

Aurora

In what gal is Xual located?

did someone mention 1000 BS? well I have more than that and I'll be having a nanite 3 in 2 days :devil:

so she mentioned my name? that's kidda arrogant of her!! I think she has no idea about the fleet of the other D.a.r.k. members. won't she be surprised. hehehe

Now here's a reason to build an attack colony.. What gal did you say again? I hit TLA on a pretty regular basis, definatly not what I'd call a dangerous alliance. Average player score of 42.. they're the ones who should be trying to make peace with spawn. Anyway, if you folks want some company Im sure nobody on the dark side would be opposed to helping out

Guest gogoblender

wow, sounds exciting!

Guys is there anyway that we can come in on the action without D.a.r.k having to actually declare war on tlc?

Declaring WAr will give us the ability to sustain unlimited attacks, but at the cost of making some of our members more target prone.

I know that Crunchie is undergoing a massive rebuild program to get points back after his crash and that I have allocated a lot of rez to the newest member of our clan, Celebrimbor.

I do have fleet however and can bring in about:

four hundred bs's,

a thousand heavies,

six hundred cruisers,

three thousand lf's

and ten thousand probes (:rolleyes:)

into play if this looks safe for our clan considering the status of all our members at this point of time.

Is there a way that clan d.a.r.k can perhaps offer services of death and destruction without having to make an official declaration which would place our more susceptible memebers at risk of non-stop repeated attacks?

lol, this is lookin pretty awesome though...I'm lookin at which planet to erase so I can get a few hits in myself and help with all the excitement!

Woot!

And like cthulhu asked...which gal is this?

Could take some while to get a fleet into targetting range

:D

gogo

edit:

p.s. if d.a.r.k could offer help to spawn within the rules of normal attacks with which would give us three attacks within a twenty four hour period this would be excellent! It would allow those of D.a.r.k to help out our alies Spawn while not putting the other members at risk. An official declaration of war would just give us unlimited attacks as an advantage of an official declaration, correct?

If we were to make an official war declaration to gain the added use of the extra attacks I guess we'd have to discuss if our clan has the deut to keep up with all the attacks, if the added benefits of a legal war v.s. d.a.rk just staging attacks normally in spawn's war with tlc is a profitable benefit...

...I guess we would have to put the benefits of a legal war v..s D.a.r.k just staging attacks up to a clan vote?

Guest gogoblender

ahhh...ic...against ALL colonies, lol

Well..it sounds like we can wage an effective battle and help out spawn without declaring an official war and this will keep our more vulnerable members safe.

So am I reading you guys right on this?

This way, we can bring in our members into this battle...the ones that have fleet without TLC thinking that this is an official war.

*mwoohhah*

:devil:

lol, I'm likin this more and more.

Thanks fer the heads up guys!

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Allright then...so two weeks sounds good.

And we can help out Spawn without declaring an official war against TLC so that our weaker members will remain safe.

Incen, question...

Do you think you'd be able to, with that fabulous new database of yours, to produce a complete list of all tlc targets?

oowah...NOW we're talkin power!

:)

gogo

oops did someone just said Xual is in gal 2? I'm currently going back and front between gal 8 and 9 and I just can't imagine the deut cost needed to move my main fleet there :o

but I want to join the action because I didn't like the way she mentioned "cyclops might have a chance" :angry:

you should also see her post in my latest HOF in the ogame forum

Not sure if anybody is interested, but here are a few bigger guys:

Carulli (Rank #27) keeps his/her fleet at 3:100:9, and is active around 3:00 ogame time

Munson (Rank #9) has 6 planets from 6:245 - 6:248, not sure about activity

Xual (Rank #159) of TLA has the following colonies: 6:284:1, 6:285:4 and 6:285:5

Edit: Ok, so things got moved around and now I sound crazy, sorry folks

Guest gogoblender

ahhh, we don't know if she's in gal 2 yet Jun...but if incen is able to give us a listing of where the major hits are gonna be made or where all tlc's planets are then maybe there will be some for you closer to yer fleet.

I figger that you and me have fleet in the rim with crunchie as well, so that makes three of us.

Gint is in the core

I think Cthulhu is in six

and celeb and hk are gonna have to wait this one out.

If Spawn does their big hits first in the core I'm figgerin we can help out with the mop up jobs after, taking out all the rest of TLC everywhere else they are, heh

man...just writing about this is pretty exciting!

I"m keepin my fingers crossed that incen's database comes up with some good targets fer us in the Rim...specially you!

*mwoohahah*

:devil:

gogo

Just thought I'd mention Xual (Rank #159) of TLA has the following colonies: 6:284:1, 6:285:4 and 6:285:5, which are in my fleet's neighborhood :D I'll poke around for something to crash :devil:

So cool that you guys want to be involved and we understand that you dont want to do it officially-you have to protect yourselves! Anything you can or want to do to help would be greatly appreciated....

Thank you for you're support - we, of course will do the same for you if we ever need to :D

Inc will be posting all their locations shortly......

Aurora :rambo:

Ok this is mainly for those in Dark that want to join in on the fun... Apologies for the length of the post its just they have so many damn members... I have organised it by galaxy location so everyone can see who is close to them etc. If anyone wants a concise list of a particular player or wants it presented in that way let me know B)

page%201.bmp

page2.bmp

page3.bmp

page4.bmp

page5.bmp

page6.bmp

page7.bmp

page8.bmp

page9.bmp

page10.bmp

Guest gogoblender

wow

omg

Incen, dude...genius!

lol, you've revolutionized the whole art of war!

hahah, this is eaiser and better than looking at a shopping list!

Woot!

:bow:

gogo

edit:

k... I got dib on the dudes in gal eight...

Woot...supper time!

yee haw!