Unaccessible part of the map behind a locked door?

Hey:bye:

Does somebody know where this miniportal leads? It's behind a locked door in a cave where this chain quest takes place. I have not found a "legit" way yet to unlock the door.

Wiki says that originally the cave was split into three different caves which got merged in later versions. On the wiki dungeons map, one can still see the original shape of the cave(s), where a large chunk of the cave is now currently unaccessible because the most part of the pathway between the two cave areas is gone and instead there is this strange miniportal behind the locked door know. Does somebody know what happened here?

Well thanks for your reply Flix, but I opened every chest and interactable item, searched for a hidden treasure on every pixel of the area and even spoke to the single pirate there (who doesn't have a name if you press ALT), still no key. I play with the latest CM, S2EE 2.4 CORE and S2EE 2.4 Superspawn. Could one of these mod have broken it? Or am I just blind?

Check the rock underneath the fish hanging next to the fire pit on the beach.  It should say something like "this rock seems strange" when you move your mouse cursor over it.