toon ideas

Well I have been driving my-self nuts about my game getting here and I have been reading all sorts of builds on characters and now I want to do them all I can't decide on what one to do so I am open to any ideas and thoughts on the 2 new characters and what types of build to do any suggestions?

Good question, Evil. Well, if you wanted to play out magical pure brute power, then BM and Daemon's the way to go. For finesse and lots of fun using lots of different Ca's I'd suggest the Seraphim or WoodElf. For Melee combatant thrashing, the Glad, but his relatively few number of CA's never really interested me. Dwarves are amazing for forging and great MF, with our friend Silearth's build pulling out a unique with ever four kills. Vamp, don't know much about, cept they're super tough and great rune hunters because you don't have to use a lot of runes to run them.

You still interested in the Meteor Strike Build?

^^

:cry:

gogo

I am still a BM fan but I wanted to try something new. I still have to say that MS Bm have allot of power and potential but they are very demanding on runes and life. but I thought about a hybrid seraphim kinda like your wonder babe of old. I dunno I guess I am getting ahead of myself who knows

If you want magical attacks, check out the daemon build videos here in our build section. Magic galore, and huge damage. Not much in Ancara is as easy to build as a disc and packs as much of a wallop.

:cry:

gogo

I'll do that thanks Gogo I am just getting bored with the bm well not totally but enough that I want a little spice

Well, I have been owndering like you for ages, only that my seraphim was the bomb (my fav) I never had any seraphim hit level 60+ and I had a dwarf and a WE higher than 100 xD so... try something out and see yourself rising adn then you'll know what you like best :o

My advice and two pence,

Sylph