Favourite Sweeties (candy)

Milka chocolate...

yumm yumm! :o

kr011409t.jpg

mmmmm, taaaaassstyyyy!

BUT!

The best sveeties are obviously mini eggs!

dr_0fed3296cbe057c340671f3eb94163b1.jpg

Everything else is second to the almighty mini egg!

:D

~Doom

After eight! Yam yamm

after8yf9.jpg

Aaaaahhh I love those...but for some reason none of the shops where I live

seem to sell them anymore. When I was younger my mother hat to lock it

up or I would eat the whole box if I could. :o:D

After eight! Yam yamm

after8yf9.jpg

up or I would eat the whole box if I could. :o:blush:

Haha I did that with after eights and terry's twilights as a kid too!

~Doom

After eight! Yam yamm

after8yf9.jpg

up or I would eat the whole box if I could. :blush::P

lol, arafinwe, I know where you're coming from on the After Eights. They were actually my mothers favorite kind of chocolates, and as a child I could never get enough of playing with the cute little black paper envelopes each wafer came wrapped in. Mint and chocolate is one of my weaknesses, and I've spent years trying all of the different mint confections made by different candy bar makers. One of my favorites for a long time was Laura Secords's Frosted Mint chocolate bar which was chocolate on the inside and to my amusement... an interesting sort of creamy green on the outside! (Funnily enough not a single pic on the net anywhere surprise!) Laura Secord had released about four flavors I believe, and the Frosted Mint one was sort of on the rare side for me to find. For some reason I've always found that a chocolate bar with a good bite of mint in it made it seem to last longer in the mouth, and the experience would be that much better as one bar would usually last out an entire train ride ^^

Course my mom would hide her box of After Eights that my Dad would bring home for her as a special treat. But what remains hidden for long from two hungry boys?

gogo

Haha, gogo, oh I know what you mean, those wrappers gave me hours of fun :blush:

and did you mean these by Laura Secords Frosted Mints

clevercupcakes-michelle.jpg

~Doom

lol, arafinwe, I know where you're coming from on the After Eights. They were actually my mothers favorite kind of chocolates, and as a child I could never get enough of playing with the cute little black paper envelopes each wafer came wrapped in. Mint and chocolate is one of my weaknesses, and I've spent years trying all of the different mint confections made by different candy bar makers. One of my favorites for a long time was Laura Secords's Frosted Mint chocolate bar which was chocolate on the inside and to my amusement... an interesting sort of creamy green on the outside! (Funnily enough not a single pic on the net anywhere surprise!) Laura Secord had released about four flavors I believe, and the Frosted Mint one was sort of on the rare side for me to find. For some reason I've always found that a chocolate bar with a good bite of mint in it made it seem to last longer in the mouth, and the experience would be that much better as one bar would usually last out an entire train ride ^^

Course my mom would hide her box of After Eights that my Dad would bring home for her as a special treat. But what remains hidden for long from two hungry boys?

gogo

[/color]

I see that no matter where in the world...kids will be the same. :blush:

As for Laura Secords's Frosted Mint chocolate bar, I never heard of it till I saw your post?

If it is as good as it sounds then I wish it would be sold here in the Netherlands. :P

I remembered 2 things I missed also joint first favorite for me!

Terry's Chocolate Twilights (like better after eights with wrappers that were more fun to play with ^^)

and Mint Imperials <- Just too good!

~Doom