tuna - corn mixed salad

needs:

1 can of tuna (in saltwater) 100 g

1 can of corn 150 g

pepper, canola oil, salt, red sweet paprika powder

2 small onion

1 fresch chili

dice the 2 onions (small dices), slice the chili and mix all together. put it in the fridge for about 2 hours. finished.

a perfect salad to be served with bred and/or any bbq

/§)$$§... forgett somethin : 2 spoons of vinegar

Good one Power. Tuna is absolutely one of most favorite things around to eat. I'm always looking for ways to dress it up...lol, you don't wanna know how far I've gone with stuff saladizing it :blink:

The chilli, paprika and onion in your recipe are already singing to my tastebuds and, unlike a lot of my "hybrid" tuna builds, the ingredients are easy.

I have to ask though, why do you put it in the fridge for two hours though. Does this change the flavor?

:P

gogo

Ahhh, I'd wondered about this for awhile. I had seen a recipe for a kind of curried mayonaise that said to leave the mayo mix in the fridge after the ingredients had been added together so that the flavors "marry". I actually didn't know this was possible with cold food items standing still and thought it was a lot of hogwash. But now again, I'm being told that actually letting things "sit" in the fridge before serving them will improve their taste.

Good to know

:blink:

gogo