Just some thoughts from the past few days.

Hey everyone. :drunkards:

Usually I play Sacred online with a friend, he's not been around so I've probably not been working so hard on my characters as I normally would, been thinking about things a bit more.

Since I started my Seraphim, I've got a bit of a thing for them, been testing out some builds, partly from guides, partly from my own experiences, in HC I started a pure melee Seraphim which isn't bad...but in all honesty it gets a little boring, just click click clicking with the odd use of a CA, allied to that, mostly in RPG games I don't tend to go casters, I'm not too sure why, most of the time they just don't really fit with my personality.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, since I was a bit bored today, I build a hybrid Seraphim in SP, just to run through the campaign and frankly I loved it, Celestial Light is far better than I expected, I already know RBoL was good as I used it in my old Orla Seraphim build and I'm still to try Light because well...even on SP she is still a baby and I've not got the patience to cast duration spells every 30 seconds, lol.

I think I'm going to restart my HC Seraphim and build it like I built my SP Seraphim and see how she goes in MP. I'm sure she'll do well, I do have a bit of a bias for melee but using some CL's, RBoL's and Lights along the way. (heh, I just need a hand from someone to transfer gear from my "now" seraphim to the one I'm going to build)

I think once I do that, I'll start seriousley working on leveling, my current HC Seraphim is only like L27, cause like I said I've been way too lazy the past while, if I worked as hard as I know I could I'd be in Plat by now :drunkards:

Anyway, I'm done babbling, I really should learn not to post when tired, but hey....it helps me think when I sit here and type it out. :drinks:

Oh, I ment to ask, how does a person go about applying to join Dark? I'm not sure...some games you apply to clans, some you get recruited, some you get voted on...heh, I've played too many games in my life, it's too easy to get confuzzled. :drunkards:

See y'all in game and sorry in advance if I bug you to hold my stuff while I make that new character. :drinks:

LOL Viruk...*hands you a pillow and blanket* it'd be great for us all to meet up with you ingame and help you out with your wonderbabe!...I think I met you ealrier but it was sooo laggy and many crashes lol so please excuse my lack of manners.

Hope to catch you on the servers again...if there's anything we can do please holler :drunkards:

Hmm,

Another thought.

I wonder if I could talk my gf into dressing as a Seraphim for Halloween when the time comes :drunkards:

She's not blonde, we'll need a wig.

Bah, I wish I hadn't had that thought, I bet I get yelled at when I ask. lol

Wish me luck. :drunkards:

LOL Viruk...*hands you a pillow and blanket* it'd be great for us all to meet up with you ingame and help you out with your wonderbabe!...I think I met you ealrier but it was sooo laggy and many crashes lol so please excuse my lack of manners.

Hope to catch you on the servers again...if there's anything we can do please holler :drunkards:

Yep, I think we met briefly, maybe for a minute :drunkards:

It was either because I dropped (I hate AOL) or my chinese food arrived.

I've not really spent much time on today, been on and off a little, been mostly messing around on SP.

Great work on the seraphim...seems you like what she can be all about...multi tasking! Yeah I find just mellee can get tedious after a while, and just have to see how many cool, nifty ca's I can pack on her. Was great meeting up with you in bronze, hopefully we can see you again on the servers.

Go Hybrid!

:drunkards:

gogo

I havent seen your seraphim in action but I have spent time in game with ya talking and stuff be great to see ya apply to dark gl on your build I like the seraphim almost as much as my bm's

Oh, nevermind about me asking how to join Dark, there's a section on it :P

I did say I'm tired! :yawn:

Hey Viruk, hopefully with timing we might be able to catch up as well, still not seeing that application in here :agreed: lol go on we don't bite. :blink: yet!! LOL

lol.

I'm still thinking honestly, not about what clan to join, there's only one I'd want to and that's this one. :blink:

I don't want to join just to be in a clan, I've always taken these decisions pretty seriousley, heh...doesn't sound like a game here does it? :agreed:

I know there's lots of good clans out there although mostly all I've seen in my adventures in HC so far have been Dark and DA.

It's like...I don't want to join and find out a couple of weeks down the line I lose motivation for the game or just vanish.

Heh, I've never really joined a clan before either, I've been the leader of a big clan in a small game for years, it's just a big decision to make for me I suppose.