Game collections

Hi guys! I'm just wondering what games you have and what games you have played before or during your time with this clan...

These are my games on the PC:

World of Warcraft (European server)

This is one hell of a large game! :blink: just doing the small quests doesn't stop you from trying to level up and enter high end areas. This MMO also has a huge friends and Guild List (I might make my own guild if anyone wants to join me in the vashj server ^_^)

Sacred + Sacred Underworld

The Diablo successor. You had to upgrade your attributes, skills and combat arts in order to make your character stand out against Shaddar'Nur and the other unspoken evils...

Guild Wars

A great looking game that's constantly updated. Heavily reliant on PvP and RPing, this game takes a break from massive amounts of levelling up. Oh and you can respend attributes for nothing! :D

I'll post my console games soon. but I'm wondering what games you guys play when there's nothing on the TV?

Ahh good thread Omega....

My List of Games....

Diablo and LOD

Vendetta

Painkiller and Expansion

Pariah (but I'm rubbish at it :wacko: )

Sacred & UW

Grand Theft Auto (pc)

Unreal

Sims

Ooh how could I forget...Deus Ex and Invisible war...I love the first but not impressed with Invisible War

There are some others but I'm to lazy to get up and find them lol...which means I don't actually play them ;)

But the most played for me at the mo are D2...Painkiller...and Vendetta (no disc required ) woooot

Guest gogoblender

heh...hmmm...what am I playing?

ogame...er...a bit more ogame...oh yeah...more ogame!

This forum is also takin up a lot of my time...and getting responses out to all the posters is something akin to a video game me thinks :P

I was playin dungeon siege 2 a lot last...but when the quests were over...

poof...the desire just seemed to vanish

:(

I'm really lookin forward to a great Builds game...like Sacred or Diablo in days past.

Ahhh, Sacred..miss it !

The ones I'm pinin for are titanquest and hellgate: london

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

I don't play to many on-lone games just vendetta and hattrick.

On the PC is a nother story. I have played all STRATEGY and RPG. Maybe not all but 90%.

1.MASTER OF ORION 2 I can't let go of it and how can I when it is the mother of all strategy games. There would not be Space4k and OGame without it.

2. Star Trek BOTF if you love star trek and global strategy games it is a must.

3. Imperium Galactica 1 and 2 you want some RPG in yor strategy and you have it.

4. HomeWorld 1 and 2 RTS that it is a big MUST.

5. Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and everythig from BlackIsle.

6. KOTOR 1 and 2 ahhhhh I can only hope there is a 3

This is it I can't make up my mind about the rest or I will have to write all day.

Yes, people from around the world build there football teams. You are a owner of your own team and have to take care of every thing about it. from the players, the stadium, buy sell players, play games fight for championship and try not to get bankrupt in the process.

WWW.HATTRICK.ORG

I liked (still like) strategical games. Like Warcraft, dune command&concuer.

But I used to play alot counter strike online.

I also have a hattrick acount but there is no time for it right now. I am planing to drop it. I will continiue with only ogame for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
6. KOTOR 1 and 2 ahhhhh I can only hope there is a 3

Ah, and if they do, we can only hope that they finish writing it before they relese it... unlike 2 :D

Let's see, what games do I have...

1. Fallout & Fallout II - Possibly the best computer RPGs ever made. I've heard too many rumours of Fallout III; it better happen.

2. KotOR & KotOR II - Again awesome RPGs... plus the Force and lightsabers! KotOR II seemed, as I mentioned above, unfinished, with a couple story arcs not being completed and a lot of bad clipping, but still an awesome game.

3. Star Wars Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy - First Person Shooters need the edge of Star Wars to be awesome :D

4. Gothic - Another sweet ass RPG with a lot of in game freedom.

5. Diablo II - Everyone enjoyed Diablo II

6. Neverwinter Nights - So many hours lost...

7. Pool of Radiance - Ruins of Myth Dranor - Still haven't really played this one.

1. Fallout & Fallout II - Possibly the best computer RPGs ever made. I've heard too many rumours of Fallout III; it better happen.

6. Neverwinter Nights - So many hours lost...

I don't think they are going to make Fallout 3 the story about 3 has been out even before Fallout Tactics

And about Neverwinter Nights well what can I say there is no bad RPG from BlackIsle /rofl

You should try SW Empire at War the new one it is great /thumbsup

I don't think they are going to make Fallout 3 the story about 3 has been out even before Fallout Tactics

And about Neverwinter Nights well what can I say there is no bad RPG from BlackIsle /rofl

Empire at War is a pay for play isn't it? I dunno, I just can't abide the idea of buying a game then paying more to play it.

Heard it was awesome though.

Yeah, the Fallout III rumours are ancient, but I recently heard new rumours on it... so hopefully. Still not gonna hold my breath though.

Empire at War is a pay for play isn't it? I dunno, I just can't abide the idea of buying a game then paying more to play it.

Heard it was awesome though.

No it is not.

Bethesda Softworks has the license now and plans to develop it. Considering they are a well respected developer of roleplaying games, I.e. Oblivion, they will do a great job I am sure.

Link to offical press release

Bethesda Softworks to Develop and Publish Fallout 3

July 12, 2004 (Rockville, MD) -- Bethesda Softworks® announced today that it will develop and publish Fallout 3 -- a sequel to the highly popular Fallout role-playing game franchise. Bethesda licensed the rights to the Fallout franchise from Interplay Entertainment Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: IPLY) in a deal that awards Bethesda exclusive worldwide rights to the Fallout franchise on the PC, home consoles, handhelds, and other media, with the option to develop and publish additional sequels.

“We’re extremely excited about this opportunity and what it means both for Bethesda and for Fallout fans around the world,” said Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks. “Fallout is one the great RPG franchises. Millions of Fallout games have been sold worldwide, and fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of a Fallout 3 title. Bethesda’s proven expertise in this genre, building on our experience and the tremendous success we have enjoyed with our cutting-edge Elder Scrolls® series, will enable us to create the next chapter of Fallout that is worthy of the franchise.”

Originally released in 1997, Fallout places a player in the role of a Vault-dweller, who ventures from his secluded, underground survival Vault into a post-apocalyptic world of mutants, radiation, gangs and violence. The game has been widely hailed as one of the outstanding role-playing games and video games of all time with its unique gameplay, style, and setting.

Commenting on this development, Interplay Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Herve Caen said, “This is a good agreement for both companies and for gamers. Although several parties had a high level of interest in licensing Fallout, we are most impressed by Bethesda’s execution of role-playing titles. Bethesda is an ideal steward of the Fallout franchise.”

Fallout 3 will be developed by Bethesda along with the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls, both under the direction of Todd Howard, executive producer of The Elder Scrolls. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® won every national and international award of note in 2002, including Game of the Year and RPG of the Year, and is one of the best-selling games ever released on Xbox.

“We are overjoyed,” said Howard. “Fallout is one of my favorite games, and we plan to develop a visually stunning and original game for Fallout 3 with all the hallmarks of a great RPG: player choice, engaging story, and non-linearity.”

Future announcements about the release of Fallout 3 will be made as work on the title progresses.

• 2 weeks later...

How could you guys forget Starcraft? lol, I still break it out and play once in awhile, and it is old. Warcraft II... with the naval aspect. How about a really old one, Total Annihilation. :( I would play WoW but I don't want to pay to play. Same reason I don't play Everquest anymore.

• 1 month later...

Lets see......

Warcraft III & Frozen Throne expansion

X-Wing Alliance

Tie Fighter

Zoo Tycoon 2

Caeser III

Gangsters 2 Erialc you'd like that game :D

Sacred + Underworld

Settlers IV

Command & Conquer Tiberian sun

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuris Revenge expansion

Guild Wars + Factions

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and Soaked expansion

Civilisations III & IV

Civiliastions III Conquests expansion

Black And White I & II

Uru Ages Beyond Myst

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2

Worms II and Armaggedon expansion

Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King

Shogun Total War Warlord edition

Rome Total war and Barbarian Invasions expansion

Commandos II

Diablo I and Diablo II LOD

Lemmings + Oh No more Lemmings

Harry Potter And the Prisoner of Askaban

Imperialism

That all I think

/lmao

~Doom

P.S. A site with failed but excellent, games like Imperialism /thumbsup

http://www.the-underdogs.info/ many old games eg Dungeon keeper gold, Lemmings for windows Imperialism. various amazing sounding games there /yay

P.P.S. this one looks especially good