Die Hard or Live Forever

I just saw the movie a few days ago.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/livefree...d/t1_large.html

Loved it. I'm a huge fan of the first one when it came out. The intensity of the battle scenes, the surprises, the "new" look of the terrorists...all suave and looking like something out of a GQ magazine...and the main villain... Alan Rickman, the writing...

I remember walking out of the first movie thinking...wow...when will I ever see a movie like this again...and it kinda made me sad.

The next few sorties with Mister Mclean were decent I guess...but...nothing seemed to have given me as much "surprise" and pleasure as the first one. This latest release in the franchise, gets us up close with our favorite cop. The editing is tight, and his foil, the nervous but brilliant computer genius that everyone wants to kill makes for some punchy dialogue and great moments that had me laughing out loud at times.

Lots of explosions, surprises, and some great fight scenes inspired by that cool form of French "urban running".

A blender recommended movie.

:whistle:

gogo

Watched it when it came out in theaters, great movie. I'm huge fan of Die Hard movies, got all but this latest on DVD, planning to get it when it comes out here.

Edit: Funny fact about the movie: you can hear John Mclean swear only ones during the whole movie. And it's because it wanted get lower age rating. America is funny country if killing, explosions and other violence is okey on movies, but if someone swears, it's K18 movie.

Good thing that didn't ruin the movie as I first was afraid as he has allways been bad whit his mouth in the previous movies.

Edited by Obsession

heh, good point there Ob. He has been bad with the mouth in the last few. I was ecstatic that this last take on Die Hard is a winner.

He's lookin a little rough for wear these days though...but still lookin like Mclean.

Woot!

:D

gogo

Guest FrostElfTwin

It's on my list of movies to eventually see. Perhaps at the cheapies.

Wanted to hear from a reliable source first though (in case it was a dud). Thanks gogo.

Does it need a big screen? Prolly. :P