Sacred 2...Dual Shielding Anyone?

Wouldn't this be cool?

I got the idea from Fragile over here. Is it not uber cool or what. Imagine how this could be balanced out...

...UBER defence with resists and defence.

...ability to melee with the sheilds...

...probable balancing of damage by lessening melee damage inflicted with the shields...

...And what if we could throw them...could you guys imagine the animation?

KABONK!

We need this!

:)

gogo

I got the perfect name for this type of playing still "a Basher" this concept actually exists can't remeber the game name but he had to shieldish weapons so he was hard to kill but could not damage to well

Throwing? Maybe not... I don't want a semi-useless throwing blade option.

But it does make sense to have dual shield ability, if not for melee than for pure caster. :)

Semi-useless throwing weapon option balanced against a HUGE increase in def...that would be considered semi-useless myles?

C'mon...think so the great animations...just to see TWO objects flying and clonking someone or beheading them would be well worth it...

Utility in onscreen violence...

heck yeah!

gogo

Semi-useless throwing weapon option balanced against a HUGE increase in def...that would be considered semi-useless myles?

C'mon...think so the great animations...just to see TWO objects flying and clonking someone or beheading them would be well worth it...

Utility in onscreen violence...

heck yeah!

gogo

Well, you would be throwing the HUGE increase in def away now would you? :)

Interesting.

Perhaps only while it was flying then?

As a long range attack, this could be an amazing boon, and if you were well placed...a new step forward in gaming strategy, especially if def wasn't important right at the time you were throwing it. ^^

gogo

only usable thing I can see here is if you were a pure caster and their were to holes in the shield so that the caster could shoot out tiny fireballs out of his fingers hehe

only usable thing I can see here is if you were a pure caster and their were to holes in the shield so that the caster could shoot out tiny fireballs out of his fingers hehe

Lol, a shield with finger holes, that's original and

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! :)