2moons

OMG this game is so CRAZY COOL! im playing it currently and I can only tell ya all to DL IT!

here is a screen shoot of my knight level 12

Unavngivet-17.jpg

the game play is so great the animations are fantastic the graphics are amazing!!

2 get it go to this link

http://2moons.acclaim.com/

first make a user thier then dl it ( file seize is 895mb ) takes 1 hour 15 mins with an 2mbit/512 connection

im on the abadon server mostly :4rofl:

only one catch you can't use some costumes that makes you look either cool or silly, thats what I discovered and you can't use some over powered phyco gear I think, but I don't care as long as the fun factor is high :) and it is HIGH!.

I've Played many Free mmorpgs and pay to play or just pay once

Free ones always because technically there not 100% free. u have to buy a part of it e.g

Runescape: play for free and you're missing 50% of the game

And most MMorpgs: U have to buy things like super potions or pets or really good equip

Pay once or pay to play mmorpgs

you search for these items making funner for u

2Moons:

Looks like Silkroad, but probably just another one mmorpgs. Yes it may look good but looks can be deiceiving

But before I write more I'm going to try this game and give a better opinion instead of aussuming anything more

just found out that you can get powerfull and legendary items, without paying for acclaim coins as they call them, the only thing the coin does is either give you more experience for a certain time bigger health potions or mana and a costume and thats all you miss so thats not of any importance

Edited by Epox