Dragon Wars (D-War)

Katran

:) Oh cannot wait for this movie!!

It is my absolute favorite type! Giant beasties rampaging around, eating people, destroying things!! .. Squeak!!

... hehe post number 900 Woot!! (And they wernt all spam either!!)

• 4 weeks later...

I watched D-War two days ago and all I can say is wow.

This movie has some of the best CG I have seen. And the Chines dragons you know the ones with no wings well I have to say I was never a fan of them but after this movie well they got my vote since they look so good. :)

Excellent!

I'm looking for a great, fun movie like this to watch, and your WOW has got me sold...lookin forward to it's release here Kat...I'm especially found of those high speed swooping monsters!

:blink:

gogo

• 4 months later...

I just picked this one up and all I can say is wow! Awesome effects!

... and a lot of laughter as well!! For those who havent seen it, it certainly ranks up there with the top movies! But I wont say which list!! :)

OOh Kat I loved it! :)

But It would sit more in the B listing, Not that there is anything wrong with that! hehe I was expecting alot more from it, but Im thinking all their money went into the effects and someones assistants uncles half brother wrote the script! :D

Ah yes that is true the script doesn't have a lot of story to offer. But I don't think they ever planed a lot with it in the first place. All they where going was a fun 2hours with out giving us a head ack who is who and why he is doing what he is doing. It is one of does easy movies when yo want to let your mind wander and enjoy the cool effects like the dragon showdown. :)

Oh yes! Was a bit of a headache through the beginning... but once they got rolling It was a great ride! and I did love the Chinese dragon!

I did the huge mistake by watching at ''orginal language'' and there was not subtitel on the korean part, I will watch it again soon with sub all the way :)

PS: oh great effects and all realy cool :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it.

hmmm, some pretty cool effects, the rocket launchers mounted on dinosaurs....awesome...

d52.jpg

d64.jpg

photo37374.jpg

Editing stunk though, omg, lol...I mean you could really notice it

I've been seeing a good bit of movies like this lately with some awesome imagination all brought to life, but with editing...something a very talented director offers...missing?

This make sense?

:(

gogo