Succubus Help Wanted

Hello all,

I'll be blunt and state my problem.

I have a Succubus level 15 atm, she uses magic primarily. My question is, what skills do I need to pick?

Here's what I have now:

Hellpower - 15

Magic Lore - 1

Meditation - 8

Constitution - 3

*Choose new skills*

8 Skill Points left to allocate

So far I always put my Attribute point in mental regen.

I Primarily use Abysmal Choir, I am pondering whether I should take Hell Sphere or Blazing Disc as a second.

I want to use tentacles, I use the Fire deamon form aswell, but not much.

My question is, what do you people think is best?

Skills, Attributes, Combat Arts, every help is possible, I've read most the Succubus Guides here too so you can quote from there if neccesary.

Sincerely,

Sylph

Hmmm. Do you want to try a deadly build that inst to overpowering? but still fun all the same.

Here is what I use on My rune farmers (daemon)

Poison Ring

Call of Death

Tentacles

Abysmal Choir

Skill Choices

Meditation

magic Lore

Hell Power

Constitution

Agility

That is just a basic idea of how I would go about it

Hi :hugs:

I wanted to propose a good magic Daemon build from our Daemon section but I saw no magic build there (well except the choir girl - which is a big fun but a little odd). So here is a "mini guide" from Csaszar :P

(hehe and expect a bigger and better detailed one soon!)

demo.jpg

Attributes

Mental Regen all the way!

Skills

Magic Lore - Meditation - Hellpower: they are pretty convinient choices. Raise them as long as their return is noticeable.

Constitution - self explanatory. Just like your other chars.

------------- ok now the "new" skills -------------

Concentration - Magic daemons could greatly benefit from the Battle Daemon CA. That CA is the only between the "special Daemon form" Combat Arts what actually gives bonus damage - namely Physical Damage. Blazing Disc is Physical AND Fire Damage so it could be boosted nicely trough Battle Daemon. BA is a phys regen/concentration type CA so taking concentration is a good idea.

Parry - My magic Daemons use most of the time a wepon shield combo. Its not that hard to come by a good niob level "Guild Shield" which is - IMHO - the best shield for this build but other nifty shields could be used too. The added protection from shields is very nice too.

Armor - A definitely must have.

Optional Skill - Now either take Agility or Axe Lore.

Agility will give you some more defense.

Axe Lore will allow you to use Fad Axe - which could be a big help at lower lvls and definitely speed up the lvling of your Daemon. = pick whichever suits you better.

(I am strongly agains to pick any other kind of Lores because you wont really fight so a skill would be wasted. Lore requirements could be easily overridden with creative socketing.)

Combat Arts and Spells

Battle Daemon - raise it as high as you could. It has 3 min duration and this will be on a different regen timer than your spells so if diuration is at least a little lower than its regen time you will be ok. BA will give you very nice Physical resist AND it will increase Physical Damage. The best support form for a mainly Disc Daemon. (even if you use Hell Sphere BA is still useful.)

Infernal Power - It raises your fire damage with a % (for melee attacks it gives a fixed number of damage too) so it is useful for all your spells. You need this one high.

Call of Death - The more kills you have the more damage it gives. Raise it till 40 - raising further will mean longer regen time without any bonus.

Tentacles - The funny gore thing which effect Gogo (I am a fan too!) likes that much! :) Either raise it prety high or dont use it. If really high it could do "real" damage on its own. If its low its just eye candy. Alternative use = if you have Fad Axe the tentacles will initiate lotsa fireballs starting a mean chain reaction. Hehe very handy. Either way Tentacles could do lots lag so use it with cauction.

Blazing Disc - It will follow you and do the killings. Faster than CoTA and with bigger damage. If regen time allows it you can spam the disc creating lotsa small red UFOs around your head. A very very killer spell.

Some other spells are there to experiment with. For example Hell Sphere is a funny but really powerful spell. I raised it really high then put in a combo.

Equipment

Always try to aim for bonus spells and spell regen. Taelon Armor and Bracer are good choices as Draelokks belt. Try to get a "Guild Shield" and a good 1 handed weapon which supports spells in any way. For other stuff use what you think will help you.

IMPORTANT - IP + Fire Based damage spell = Possible Damage ROLL OVER

As with any % based bonus damage IP could roll your damage over if the base spell (disc, hell sphere) is too high level. There are lotsa solutions to avoid the damage roll over for example:

#1 - Have high (max) IP low (around 100) disc - that will net you nice damage with better than average spell regen. You will have this way LOTSA disc around you att he same time.

#2 - Low IP (around 100 or less) but very high (200 or more) disc. That will mean less amount of discs but better damage each. Both way having BA will help nicely.

Now you are set! Go kill things.

I hope I was helpful to you in some way,

Csaszar

IP = Infernal Power

BA = Battle Daemon

Ps.:

NOW GIMME MY COOKIES or else.... :P

Edited by Csaszar
Guest FrostElfTwin

As was mentioned in the previous post, the 3 big skills for a Magic Daemon are:

1) Magic Lore (your damage booster)

2) Meditation (biggest regen decreaser)

3) HellPower (decreases regen time (1/2 of Med) + decreases cast time.)

My fire Daemons use

1) Infernal Power (as many runes as possible)

2) Blazing Disc or Hellsphere---using one as primary, other as secondary. Secondary is used as "come here!" for monsters.

Decide on how many discs you want in the air at once. I like 3, so my regen is 1/4 of the duration. (gives me some slack time).

Others like one disc that does lots of damage...

If you use the spell that is physical and fire, then I would recommend

Fire Form (for the damage conversion of physical into fire: because elemental resistance is lower usually than fire resistance).

So, for your posted char, I would put all the unassigned points into Magic Lore.

Good luck!

Wowies, great posts, too bad she died, and now I have her at level 23 :drunkards: building on these pieces of information, Csas, I'll be waiting for your guide.

Sylph

Post Scriptum

*throws a very (very) large cookie at Csaszar*