Guest gogoblender

heh, why llama, why did I just know that this thread would be the first to hook you

grrrrrrrrr @ jonny

:)

gogo

p.s. I devoutly refuse to wear pants...it's just...not canadian...or something...I think... :)

Oh this is mah favorite topic! jonnyx is so wise. :D

*Hangs christmas tree dashboard air freshner around gogos neck*

Mmmmm, minty fresh! ;)

Guest gogoblender

awww, c'mon ...like noone EVER doesn't turn their underwear or socks inside out just to stetch the wear time to one more day....

c'mon guys....

right guys?

er...right?

:unsure:

gogo

heh, why llama, why did I just know that this thread would be the first to hook you

I have a nack of finding this kind of thread. It's a psychic power or something. Like always noticing when my wife spills something when eating.

awww, c'mon ...like noone EVER doesn't turn their underwear or socks inside out just to stetch the wear time to one more day....

c'mon guys....

right guys?

er...right?

:unsure:

gogo

So, tell me again why you're not married Gogo?

I assume gogo smells nice, l keep my perfumes in the fridge, last night after my shower I had a perfume splash with "Shisedo Relaxing spa" perfeum, anyhow I managed to messup with putting on the perfume cap on my Cola light bottle ( also had a glass of that) I turned the cola bottle upside down with the Shiseido cap on when discovers I had the wrong cap, belive it or not the cola tastes perfume after that, tastes Shiesedo Relax, -blääääääh- almost 2 litres I had to drink scented with cola Shiesdo taste .hrmm..

I do not think Cola would smell good on body, or?

so please watch your bottle caps :faerie:

hs1zu.gif