My new PC screen :D

I do use it wisely hehe. and I love its automatic adjustment feature, if I play a game it ajust the sceen to the best thier and when I go out it adjust backs to normal again im currently running in resolution 1280x960 32 bit colour

I have a Samsung 214T 21" (not wide screen). It's great, but I'm not expert on the technical details. Don't think this one is available anymore -- just the wide screens now for the most part. (It's almost 2 years old).

Nice screen Epox... I'm trying to save up for a good quality flatscreen as well, though I'd heard that the big ones can "ghost" images if they're not of high quality.

Have you played games with a lot of movement on your new screen? Does it keep up well?

:D

gogo

Pretty much all screens you can buy these days are decent enough gogo, ghosting rarely happens with 19" screens at this time IIRC. Ack I just found out I can get a nice €150 NON-widescreen 19"er... Maybe I can convince my parents to buy my current screen... lol

The screen I'm using is a flat seventeen inch, and when I got it it was pretty cool and all...so I haven't been shopping for screens in a while...I was pleasantly surprised to find the prices for flats has really dropped...ninteen inch is almost a must have now with 21 inch good buys always there if hunted for.

And yeah...it's a 21 inch I'll be looking for... it looks like more and more games are gonna start supporting widescreen...and that'll be killer.

:D

gogo

Don't forget that those bigger monitors require heavier resolutions though. I mean, to make everything look pretty.

It puts a lot of strain on your gfx card.

I do agree on that incredible price drop. A year ago, a 17" screen was like €300 here, a decent one that is. Now, you can find 21" screens for that price!

Edited by Timotheus