oGame tutorials/hits/tricks

Wicked!

Ankh, I just checked it out..nice new digs you got goin ^^

Anything I've written up is yours for the wiki. (lol, for whatever use it's worth :4rofl:)

It's a cool project you have going, best wishes!

;)

gogo

p.s. I think I wrote up a Dear Victim letter somewhere :cow_white:

http://ankhanupress.com/wiki (Server not found) :blush:

found it :)

Dear Victim:

While casually browsing around in your neighborhood I could not help but to notice the quite large and most powerful assembly of fleet on your planet. That combined with the prodigous amount of resources I see has made you a most enticing target. I have also noted a vast number of cargo ships stationed on your beautiful abode which would be most capable of fleetsaving a good modicum of your resources I so dearly desire. This friendly letter is to inform you that I will send an attack in about two minutes. Of course...if you are online presently, it would be advantageous to the both of us if you were to pm me back within two minutes to tell me that you were online and are, indeed, capable of fleetsaving your resources. Such a pm from you will save your defences that would most certainly be smashed to smithereens from my overwhelming armada which you can verify exists by consulting the ogame statistics window and verifying my fleetscore and rank. It will also save me time and deut.

Of course, if you choose not to pm, pm too late, or are indeed not at home, then this message will have arrived too late and I will have absconded with all of your property and resources.

Your large amount of saveable defence, alas...sizeabley diminished.

Hoping that this (hopefully) timely correspondance is advantageous to the both of us.

Have a nice day.

regards

:(

gogo

If the domain doesn't work, which it should, unless I mistyped it, here's the server's URL:

http://ankhanu.frihost.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thanks Gogo.

I'm still working on figuring out how to configure the wiki itself so that everything works right. Right now it doesn't recognize the commands for info boxes, tables of contents, and the like, which would make it work SO much better. It's going to be a lot of work, but by the time it starts getting on its feet, it should be a good resource for the games I (and anyone who contributes) play.

Wiki's are great fun and also pretty challenging, but if you've got great peeps, the rewards working with a bunch of peeps together and actually seeing stuff grow right in front of your eyes just can't be matched.

Ankh, we just started our own wiki about four weeks ago on our supported game Sacred

www.sacredwiki.org

...it's a baby wiki, and you can see how we're using some code for tables on it.

All beginner stuff for everyone here as well...but learning's been great fun, and with great contributors from the DarkMatters site and other sites we go to, it's been a hugely satisfying four weeks.

Good luck with yours!

:drinks:

gogo

Awesome Ankh!

lol, I just got in now and saw that Schot has made and affixed our new SacredWiki logo up at the top right of our forum front page. You can take that as well if you want as a link.

Cheers!

:P

gogo