Taking a break--and a request of sorts

I have to take a break for a few days.....I'm.....I'm....

<stands in front of the crowd and tearfully announces.> " I am Henry L Michel, AKA Silearth and I am a Sacredaholic.....donuts and coffee for everyone!"

Seriously folks, I need a couple days off. I'm at work and all I can see is an after-image of my computer screen at home--my glad is running around with two fad axes and dagger stare. The carnage is wonderful and he has a farsight induced overspawn going on the goblin lawn. I did that last night and it was pretty cool. But when I can still see the images the next day, that's when I have to say: "You've been playing too much."

So one week off should cure me....lol.

When I do get back, I want to start talking about the penta-buff. It didn't happen before, but I really want to see it happen now. It seems that our own Schot was behind this but he has allowed me to take the lead this time. Evilmale and Schot are already on board--they will have to fight it out as both want to be mages.

We just need three more buffers and one receiver.

We also need a date and time.

Silearth Nooooo! You can't go NOW! lol. Awh man. You get me all excited with this project you wanna do and now you're leaving?! :)

Haha, all jokes aside though I do understand that need to break once in a while. But since you'll not be playing for a week that means you can spend all that extra time talking about the project! rofl. Surely there are dozens of ways project Penta-Buff could be carried out so finding the perfect way to execute it will be a ton of fun in itself. Like where it will be carried out, what the recipient of the buff will do etc. Haha, I'm so stoked. :D None the less it's all yours and await your thoughts!

As for the BattleMage thing we'll work something out. *gets knife* lol :whistle: Trade you a "certain" video for the BM spot, hahaha! Which is complete btw. :) I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. I'm flexible. :bomb:

NOOOOOOOOO dang and we were causing all sorts of chaos together it was great. But in truth I do understand see ya when you get back

Edited by EvilMale

I should have mentioned that while I will not play for the next week, I will still post here.

I am thinking about the project and am considering what what be the best mix of toons and buffs. To do this properly it just wouldn't do to have random buffs applied to a toon. They have to have some purpose. I do realize that not every toon can provide four usable buffs

Evil and I were trading buffs one night and what he did to my stats was amazing.

We will also have to spend some time experimenting with what will actually work on another player so that we don't end up with egg on our faces at the last minute.

Besides the Penta-Buff, there are some other ideas that are forming in my mind.

I want a WW mage(Need a high level of WW) to destroy my Niob Glad(The third generation of my Dagger Stare glads) The fourth generation is already in plat and is everything that the first three were not. He was built on a base of Heroic Courage before even adding DS and can do his thing without the aid of a fad axe or orla spear(Although he does have two fad axes for region clearing purposes). His mission has changed as well. He is no longer a Dagger Stare glad. If everything goes according to plan, he will be a force of nature, clearing regions in half the time it normally takes.

So I will mule my gold to this new glad, leaving my third gen glad with some basic equipment. I just want to see how high WW works against another toon in PVP.

I also thought it might be fun to take some level 20 toons to silver and pair them up with a couple of level 60 toons. The would team up in groups of three(one level 20 and two 60's) and run from porto vallum to the southern coast and back again. The trick would be to keep the 20's alive.