Vacation is over

So I'll be back tonight or tomorrow. I played for about an hour last and was joined by Evilmale. It kind of sucked though. He lost his plat MS mage to a glitch. One moment he was standing safely in a ring of ice and the next he was dead on the ground with no ring of ice. Never even saw his meter drop.

I ran a test with my latest DS glad, the region clearer. He currently has about 268 farsight and 22% split. Add 91 to DS and the ability to attack animals into the mix and you are talking about mild overspawn wherever he walks. Running goblin lawn(without fad axes) I was able to take out close to 600 in 20 minutes.

glad seeing you back Sil...and 22 % split?

:o

omg, its' like a population explosion!

:4rofl:

gogo

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it to you--Schot will remember that my split goal was 30%. I never got higher than 17 until now. I'm holding two thains axes, each with 4% All three sockets are filled with split rings from fadalmar, orla..... It's great! I'm splitting cows and deer and they are attacking me.

My ultimate goal is to be able to clear the southern region in under 3 hours. I'm going to bring my total split up to the 50--100 range and see if I can split bosses and dragons.

It's great! I'm splitting cows and deer and they are attacking me.

lol Sil. You crazy dude. :drinks:

Welcome back and lookin forward to THE project! :4rofl: Wow, and nice killing speed too. That would be nice to clear the region counter in 3 hours. Whew, really cuts down on the work load huh.

My condolences to Evil as well. Hope he's ok... :o

Yeah I am fine just seriously thinking that Ascaron needs to do something about the bugs on the servers. This is the 2nd toon I have lost due to buggy servers. But all in all I will be ok Wb Sil btw I know I said it before when we were in game but I am saying it again.