Want to talk about embarrasing moments? Here is one.....

So I work for a hospital, in the medical records. I have an office(which is good) There was a committee meeting today and they provided lunch. After an hour and a half I returned to my office and I decide to clean the place up--it's a mess. So without thinking I let one go. A silent one.

Everyone does it, right?

So right off I'm thinking "That is pretty bad." A visitor walks by my office and comments that there is some rotten smell coming from my office, rotting food perhaps. The transcription room is next door and one of the physicians left quickly.

It's at this point that everyone starts complaining. I am ordered to close my door and keep it closed. My stomach is starting to burn at this point(It's now 4:15, the meeting ended at 1:30, and my stomach is still burning)

I have to hide in the office now, because every time I poke my head out the laughter starts.

And to make matters worse, I may make a repeat performance.

What did you do to embarrass yourself this week?

:Just_Cuz_21::4rofl::4rofl:

I just read this again. Man, the things that I'll actually admit to frighten me sometimes. It's now 7 minutes to 8:00 pm and I'll be darned if my stomach isn't still burning!

Chicken and rice with a bit of salad.....? No! Perhaps the week old sour cream from the last pot luck. Some leftovers are better....uh...left...over....there.