Version 0.78

Well 0.78 is up now. I wont be using the merchant unless I gain dark matter from expeditions, and even then only when I can't find anyone to sell to, although 3:1 rates selling deut for metal is tempting. I just can't help but feel it would be cheating though.

As for the expeditions, I plan on sending one out when my fleet gets back, although I have no idea how many or what ships to send.

wth, that's like totally weird. you send ship to nowhere and may or may not get attacked, get resources, get dark matter...

I'm not sure Ogame is still the same. :4rofl:

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEL, why am I always the last to know? I din't know about battlecruisers until day of an now this...I better get my head out of my slot 16 :4rofl: Perhaps we should start a thread about "expeditions" and we can see who gets what-how good they are, etc

EDIT: *upgrades expedition level*

Edited by locutus

I read about this on the OoF a week or so ago. It seemed really st0000pid. Still does. Sadly, I am about halfway through researching Hyperspace Drive 9, so no expeditions for me for a while. Guess I'll just have to watch everyone else get all of the goodies. Or get attacked by :4rofl: and :ninja: