Long time no see!

Hello everyone, just thought I'd pop in to see you all as I haven't been on for a while. The reason being I was in a car accident and not been able to really do anything more than eat and sleep. I'm feeling a lot better now but still having physiotherapy to my shoulder which was damaged but luckly not broken, I all I need to do now is catch up on the months of not playing games :( what makes it worse is if I sit in one place too long I get in a lot of pain which doesn't help when its my mouse arm which is hurting. :D

Simon

Oh wow. I'm very sorry to read that Simon. Good to know that you are recovering well. We'll do the best we can to get you up to speed. :( Oh and if you ever feel in the mood to run around with us please feel free to stop by the HC servers for a bit of Kamikaze.

Kamikaze Sundays

Its gonna be a while before I can spend a long amount of time playing, but I've been going to physiotherapy to strenghthen up again to do some hardcore gaming, plusi've been putting together a new pc, nothing over the top:

Dell optiplex GX620

3.60ghz P4

2gig ram

80gig HD

Radeon X1550 256mb

The first thing I did when I got the strength back to use my mouse hand I logged onto the forum and noticed something about sacred 2 so I checked play.com and noticed I can pre order it for £26.99 and 28/3/08 so am very excited! I will be stocking up on a crate of images-1.jpg

I still think about how unfair it is that we have nothing like that over here in Canada

Cheated!

:woot:

gogo

p.s. keep up with the physio... you can win almost everything back if you stick with it. Glad to hear you're getting strength back... feel like writing up a recipe for your rhubarb pie?

:twitch:

Sorry to hear about that Simon...Car accidents are quite common for the past few weeks too here in Québec because of heavy snowfall. For instance, I saw several cars turned upside down in the mountain after running down the slope....and then my friend told me she was involved in a car accident when a car behind hers was tailing too fast. Now I am scared of cars :woot:....

ot..

P.S. Gogo/schot...do not think I am not coming to montreal after exams hahahah remember gogo you owe me and I am collecting like an Italian mafia hahaha :twitch: only for a few days ;)....;) yes :) oui ? vraiment :) merci!! :P

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. The doctor said I'd be looking at about 12 months before I'm even 90% better. The accident wouldn't have been so bad if my car was a bigger one or his was a smaller one. He ran a stop sign hit me passenger side on and the decided he wanted to go the same direction as me so pushed me sideways for 20 feet-ish. I was driving:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini

He was driving:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vauxhall_Omega

My wife was in the passenger side and got the worse hit from it.