How does WIDD work

Well couldn't find any info, so here is my guess.

the WIDD percentage equals damage added (multiplied from original) when you have near to 0 hitpoints - worse then quantum theory :(

this means

you deal 100 damage

300% WIDD and 50% hitpoints means 100+150(WIDD)=250

is it a good guess?

hmmmm

I`ll take a minute to think about it or maybe two :D

but what I wrote was based on fact that I had 40% widd on my deamon and my life was realy close to 1%. Normaly I did around 400damage and in that situation I did 600. I`ll test it again. what I am sure of is that if it worked as you said I would have dealt lot more damage. but I am truly a begginer, wouldnt trust me :)

Ah this is a tricky one. In the days of Sacred Plus I would have happily answered this question but Widd was nerfed as of the UW expansion and is quite different from the glorious damage one could achieve with Widd in Sacred Plus. So I encourage some exploration in the matter of Widd. It would be good to have the new equation documented. :D

As food for thought I decided to make a couple videos showing damage from a Widd build of mine. I'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can post the vids but to start off I'll explain what I saw.

500% Widd. 0 Critical Hit. Consistent damage.

Full Health(Approx: 39653) damage was 1162

Half Health(Approx: 19500) damage was 4112

Low Health(Approx: 500) damage was 6830

Bon Apetite!

Full Health(Approx: 39653) damage was 1162

Half Health(Approx: 19500) damage was 4112

Low Health(Approx: 500) damage was 6830

ok I made a approximation

100% 40000 - 1000 damage

50% 20000 - 4000 damage

0-1% 500 - 6500 - 7000 damage

using my previous formula

500% widd

base damge + (base damege x widd%xhealth status%)

health status- 0health -> 100%widd effect

half health 500%/2 = 250% -> 2.5 multiplier so 1000+(1000x2.5)= 3500

0-1 health full widd efficiency -> 5 multiplier so 1000+(1000x5)= 6000

the differenc is due to aproximation and propably I am missing something - in the first I miss 500 in the second 1000

the misstake is bit strange while full widd is two times more efficient then half widd (according to my "formula") and the mistake has the same ratio

to gogo -> I checked the link on sacred wikki and couldn find any formula - did I miss something? :unsure:

somehow it seems it works. buts its the same with ones own jokes. allways the most funny around :whistle:

Edited by chrenus