The DEATH of a uni-scary stuff!

No, I'm not saying uni9 is dead, but I have been thinking, when will it die? Will it limp along for awhile before there's 37 people all vying for that number 1 spot? Sure, it maybe far off, but I thought it only pertinent to look ahead to a possible grim future. All these youngins are jumpin on board their new fancy ACS having high numbered uni's. Back in my day we didn't have battlecruisers or heck we didn't have terraformer's or intergalactic research networks for that matter...

ANYWAYS what do you think will happen? How long do we have? As the players begin to thin out will the use of fleets diminish thus allowing all those miner smarties to take over. :D HEY I got some pretty good mines myself! Will galaxy 1 look as desolate as say galaxy 7 or 8...seeing one name go by as you scroll through 150 systems? On one hand it could be interesting seeing the changes as 9 ages, but on the other I worry I could be a proud dinosaur too comfortable and too entrenched to realize the inevitable.

...Don't worry 9 I'll stay with you...I'll stay with you forever...

Uni9?

I...............................................................................

....I love you

*Blackout*

(Exeunt)

I'm just building mines now. Given the time I've put into this account I really don't want to abandon my work. I have started in uni 36 though and will probably start building a fleet after my exams are over. I wouldn't really be surprised if my attention drifted away from uni 9. I thought expeditions might breathe some new life into uni 9, but they're a complete waste of time really.

I think GameForge is making a mistake by keeping on adding universes. Set a limit and if people want to play ogame they will join one of those universes. other wise you will have 100 hundred universes with 1k players each or ( or idealy ) maybe 30 universes with 4k players in each