Duke Nukem Forever

That trailer is cool, and looks promising enough. I read an article a few months back in Game Informer from the company pres saying it was a distinct possibility for the near future. I'll believe it when im playing it :drunkards:

I just hope they'll do it right. Old school shoot-em-up like old duke nukem 3d was. But I'm sure some meganerds and critics are going to ruin it as "we have allready seen this so many times... blaa blaa blaa" and it will end up as bad as doom3, which is just rubbish. So they'll put slow-mo's and special tricks and all the other not needed stuff into it. Also they will create graphics that can't be run good on normal gaming computer. After they have done all the cool graphics and sounds and more new stuff that any shoot-em-up player ever wants or needs, the game will come out and be just bad and boring..

Loved this game when it first came out. Come on.... remember when seeing all those freaky weapons?

NOTHING is cooler than the shrinkray.

It's all about stepping on em after

Go Duke Nuke em!

dukenukem.jpg

dukenukem2.jpg

:drinks:

gogo

p.s. hmmm, but, that freeze ray was kinda cool too.... and the game was so fast And the title... still one of the coolest around.