Plusses for Rings and Amulets?

Hi All,

I am looking for a simple answer but it has eluded me...

I have played Sacred to the end game and my WE is up to 76Lvl. Almost all the rings or amulets I find that increase stats, only have a +1 bonuses. I.e. Dexterity +1, or Endurance +1, etc. And very rarely will a trader offer higher. (trading skill at 28)

My questions is: Is this normal? Should I be finding rings that offer greater stat increases? I have found very few/ very rare {Blue} ring with a +4 or +5 as the highest stat increase ... And these are often dexterity or charisma. Or just bad luck?

Amulets are mostly the same way. With very small (to me) bonuses. e.g. A level 50 ring/ amulet will offer the same 'bonuses' as a level 10 ring/amulet.

So if anyone has information that can help I'll appreciate it. Also, I am not talking about 'uniques', I've had a couple of those and they seem consistent with my level.

What my elf is wearing:

Ring 1: Blue - level 70: Protection 72, Defense 37, Phys Regen +2, RSM +12

Ring 2: Blue - level 68: Dmg 58-92, Attack 56, Phys 12-19, Dex +4

Ring 3: Gold/yellow - level 73: Dmg 58-102, Phys 12-21, Phys Dmg +8%, Dex +2, RSM +27

Ring 4: Blue- level 50: Dmg 39-66, Atk 46, Mag 4-7, Pois 5-8, Endurance +2, *For attack and defense +9

Amulet: Gold/yellow - level 47: Protection 176, Atk Sp +6, Split +3%

Amulet: Unique Moon Amulet - level 79: Protection 271, Mental Regen +23, Transformation +9, Quick as a Flash +9, Thorn Bush +9, Call of Ancestors +9, Regeneration +9

Some rings in my chest:

level 72 - Charisma +1 w/ RSM +2

level 70 Atk 62, Phys regen +1

level 30 +2 agi

level 73 +5 dex

level 75 multi hit +2

level 68 Charisma +4

some amulets:

L71 Speed +5,

L72 Atk 49, +6% atk

L63 multihit +2

L70 Charisma +1, FS +4

Thanks

Erick

This answer is never simple but sometime yes you do find better stat mod rings and ammies from killing the baddies of ancaria than you can buy from the trader. As to your trade skill being only 28. If you wanted to get a better trade skill you could build a trade suit. Yes I have even done this in sp it becomes very useful, and will help you get the better rings and ammies from the merchants ( or as I like to call them pain in the arse's of bmart )

This answer is never simple but sometime yes you do find better stat mod rings and ammies from killing the baddies of ancaria than you can buy from the trader. As to your trade skill being only 28. If you wanted to get a better trade skill you could build a trade suit. Yes I have even done this in sp it becomes very useful, and will help you get the better rings and ammies from the merchants ( or as I like to call them pain in the arse's of bmart )

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will just keep looking.

I was thinking if I find a plus +5*stat* at level 30 I should be finding +10*stat* at level 70+

I have yet to find one over +5 though.

One thing you can be sure of is that Sacred is rarely simple, lol. When you say for example "+5 stat" is the stat you are referring to an attribute? If you are trying to buy rings with + to Strength, Dexterity, Endurance, Mental Regeneration, Physical Regeneration, or Charisma then you can expect the amount of increase to be very low. This is common when shopping for those kinds of stats. :D Increasing your trade skill would certainly improve your shopping experience though. For myself I never have my trade skill at less than my character level. My normal practice is to keep my trade skill level at double my character level.

Hope that helps and nice to meet you! :P

P.s.

I just read your post again Ebannon and just wanted to clarify that + to Strength, Dexterity, Endurance, Mental Regeneration, Physical Regeneration, or Charisma will always be very low on rings you buy.

One thing you can be sure of is that Sacred is rarely simple, lol. When you say for example "+5 stat" is the stat you are referring to an attribute? If you are trying to buy rings with + to Strength, Dexterity, Endurance, Mental Regeneration, Physical Regeneration, or Charisma then you can expect the amount of increase to be very low. This is common when shopping for those kinds of stats. :thumbsup: Increasing your trade skill would certainly improve your shopping experience though. For myself I never have my trade skill at less than my character level. My normal practice is to keep my trade skill level at double my character level.

Hope that helps and nice to meet you! :)

P.s.

I just read your post again Ebannon and just wanted to clarify that + to Strength, Dexterity, Endurance, Mental Regeneration, Physical Regeneration, or Charisma will always be very low on rings you buy.

Thanks Schot. And yes I was referring to attributes such as Str, Dex, etc :D

It looks like I might try making a trader character :) to improve my rings/ ammies.

Trading Characters are especially useful when you're building a whole stable full of toons. The trading character can help you buy all the plus rings you need to complete your build with. The important thing with a trading character is always making sure that your "trading" suite is maxed. By this I mean, that you have to calculate how many points you have to save up before you get your trading skill, then...when you have the skill, you then plunk all the points you have at your disposal to make the skill...and then use your trading suit to max it out even further until you get it red. Trading Ammies are very VERY expensive, and the highest ones in niob won't give more than (I think) plus seven to each ammy. You then need to have this trading suit which is comprised of a complete set of armor plus shield and sword, and then make sure that every single socket in that set is filled with trading ammies.

Expensive...yes...but it allows you to have a character with max trading allowed...then see what Bmart offers you.

Good luck, it's very fun and it will change forever what this game is about.

Cheers EBannon!

:thumbsup:

gogo