Mystdale Castle

What do I do if...

I'm playing a single player game on my new reinstall of Sacred Gold vs 2.28 (not ASE... can't seem to get 2.28 ASE from the patch idk why)... Aaaaaaaaand I've got a 70ish DE in silver. I have been kinda ignoring the main quest lately and just kinda runnin around exploring... trying to collect huron's set lol. but... I came back to the main quest: the elements of Ancaria, and I got all the elements, and now have to bring them to Shareefa in Mystdale Castle. wellllll I am currently sitting in Mystdale Castle waiting for her to have a little speech bubble so I can give her the freakin elements. I've beaten the game plenty of times but I'd like to get someone to Gold difficulty on my new computer. Before I had picked up the element of water from the dwarf/darkelf underwater dungeon/fortress, I had already been through mystdale castle workin on some quests. I had been into the building where Shareefa stands (much like Mike Tyson, unable to complete a simple act of speech) before I collected my element. Does anyone know why I am unable to converse with Shareefa? Any recommendations? I really don't feel like exporting this character into a new game and doing it again, as even though that would take little effort, its still more effort than I'm willing to put out. any advice?

Thanks a bazillion guys, appreciate it

-Total

As always, Save often, save with different descriptions so you can tell where you were in teh story arc, and what level your char is, and what difficulty level has been unlocked.

So. The short answer is to go back to before you started the Elements of Ancaria, and then do them in order.

If you're out of order, you've created an unknown quest state and there is no recovery...save export and start again, or start from a non-corrupted save.

Good luck!

Gratz on your 100th post Total! :lol:

I wasn't even counting! lol =D ty Schot. also I just figured out (yes I am that dumb sometimes) that saving often means saving in different files... not just overwriting your save... so for those of you reading this post, take heed to frost's advice and create a different file for each save, it really does help. I just started doing it today and it makes life a lot easier. also, save frequency? -> I recommend saving after each completed quest, big big big baddie, or good item that you get. It definitely decreases the chances of losing good stuff. Learn from total's mistakes!

Good day all!

-Total