Mech Quest

Mech Quest is a game Made buy the teeam behind Adventure Quest and Dragon Fable this is their newest game, just not with swords and shields but big Mech and lotsa Boom Boom Weapons

http://www.mechquest.com/

This is my level 5 farming mech with its standart Equipment fighting a rat mech :P

Mechq.jpg

me on my job as pizza delivery pilot

piz.jpg

this is my new and also the most powerful mech available

hh-1.jpg

Edited by Epox

Good looking game. I remember playing adventure quest, when Jun posted up about it. I actually found it very cool because up to about that time I hadn't realized how in-depth browser games could get...in fact, the level of animation from adventure quest really threw me for a loop. Adventure Quests very well thought out strategies on how to get players to buy things for the game, as well as their constant releases was a paradigm shift for me. Browser games had gone beyond what ogame's series of clicks and rather austere calculations had setup as the standard... Browser games with graphics had made the scene.

If this game is anything at all like what AdventureQuest was, Epox...it's no wonder you have your hands full. Hey...where can I get a job as a pizza pilot.

:whistle:

gogo

at the Mecaroni from start place in town then to this way <--- and talk to the fat chef.

im a Deep dish commander Highest rank. well im the highest rank in

Pizza

Police

Energy Blades

Meca Combat

Ghost Hunter

:P

well im also a star captain so I can get some good stuff but no sc can also get decent stuff

hey epox and dalumpoy nice knowing that you guys are playing games by Artix Entertaiment. I played Adventure Quests about 3 years ago but stopped because I didn't like the graphics. I find them too cartoony for my taste. My favorite is Dragonfable which so far is the only online game were I spend real money. I upgraded my account to Dragon Amulet holder there last year and my 3 main characters are already levels 40, 35 and 22. The level 40 is already classified uber because I have the strongest weapons and equipments and the maximum level. I also play Mechquest and I also have a hammerhead mecha like the one posted by epox but only the standard version because I havn't upgraded my account there yet. I have no immediate plans of upgrading to Star Captain because the game is relatively new.

@ gogo: you should try these games because there is no pressure involved as it's a single player game. you lose nothing is you forgot to log in everygame unlike is ogame and vendetta