Tried some flames :)

hehe I tried to make a very short cycle with flames (2d) and I ended with 4 frames :) and just for fun I added my name with glow that changes from white to red so I tried to make it look like it was heating but with only 4 frames it became more like blinking :D

Erling-flame2.gif

hehe the results

I will continue to play with this for a time and maybe get better results :viking:

Edit: I fotgot a ps: :D I made it in adobe photoshop CS3 :)

Edited by gogoblender

Ooooh nice Erling! That's fantastic work! :viking: Was there a tutorial that you used? Maybe others would like to try it as well. (Like me! Haha) Oh and was this done in Photoshop ImageReady?

Very nice! :D

I found this tut at http://www.tutorialwiz.com/animated_fire/ and thats what I played around with trying to twist diffrent things and stuff,

I have done nothing exrtaordinary smart yet exept making the flame form a figure like a dancing flameman and such things :D hehe sure take some patiance to make a stickman look like his burning and stuff ^_^ this is the tut how to ''animate'' the flames. try to make the flames diffrent styles and tweak the colour setup for the flames a little it fun making it look more flamy or changre from purple to green and such :viking: playing with typing in the animation is also fun, enjoy!

PS: I donno, in CS3 I opend the toolbar ''animation'' think it maybe was a new thing from CS2 donno what verson you use

Ah coo cool Erling. I'll have to do a bit of reading up on the new CS3 and see if it's worth upgrading. :D In my version, CS2, the animation is done in a separate application that comes with CS2.

*goes to read Erling's tutorial* :D