World's Longest Jump

I have this posted over at the SIF but thought I would add link here for those who may not have seen it.

I made this jump from the Pirate Isles to the Khorad shoreline with a level 400 Mongoose

Edited by Knuckles

Nice one there Knuckles. Talk about speedy travel! :lol: I fixed the embed for you btw. The Stage6 embed option is a bit more friendly so give that one a try if you like. :P You can find the option to use the Stage6 code from the drop down list "Insert Special Item". You only need the numeric value part in the url and it lets you choose the dimensions of your vid as well.

I remember talking to you about this cool trick and that you had said it can be very tricky to get it to work. Can you tell us how you chose the spot to click in order to make your DE jump? :) I notice in your video it appears that you click to the south east of your DE.

It really is a tricky jump. I'm on the island furthest to the right and too the far right on it. Might be hard to tell but I'm clicking just inside the life circle. Imagine the life circle is a compass and I'm clicking towards the northeast.

Also once I've actually jumped you'll see I stop temporarily in the water.That's because the jump destination is off screen and it seems to confuse Sacred. Once I've started jump I found I need to move mouse cursor over to the bottom left of screen and continue clicking until I can see the Khorad shorline in display.

It's even harder to jump from Khorad to Pirate Isle but it can be done. Just easier in the other direction as there's more 'wiggle' room in Khorad to land.

AFAIK that is the only spot from which you can jump to/from on the Pirate Isles. If you try to jump to either N'Quali or Urkuk , there are invisible walls out in the water that you'll hit and stop right there. If you've ever flown a Soaring Dameon north of the Isles you know what I mean :)

Edited by Knuckles