Short in-game vid.

REQ's:

Pentium IV 1.50 GHz

512 MB RAM

32 MB GFX card

2.00 GB harddisk space

DirectX 9c

Game costs about 30 dollar/euro.

Check the demo and play either campaign or survival mode. Absolute MAYHEM lol :music:

The site

The demo (fileplanet)

I'm getting this game later on this week, I'll post some more by this weekend I think.

Edited by Timotheus

Well, here's a short summary:

Your char has skills and as you level you gain points which you can allocate as you wish.

Also, from time to time ammo/cash/weapons/med kits and extra lives drop from the baddies, which you can pick up. Sadly, extra lives (more than three) will not remain there forever, at least that's what I think it was. :friends3: The cash can be used to buy armor, weapons, ammo etc.

Also, in the levels, there are secret places where those powerups are stored as well.

Oh forgot 1 thing: there are at least 2 different powers the enemies drop when killed. One instantly shrinks everything on screen, so you can crush aliens just by running around, and the other freezes every alien on screen!

Edited by Timotheus

I'll try! :)

Darn, the company I ordered it from sent me an email saying my order was sent, but AS-V is not sent yet, just a cd and dvd. The order info tells me they had to order the game from their supplier...

Oh cool game! Check out the vehicle fish tailing all over the splattered guts, haha. Looks like a fun shoot'em up old school style. Boy did that dude ever take a beating though. :)