NAP with SIN

I am just announcing that thanks to Bef's great work, SPAWN now has an official non-aggression pact with SIN.

Bef has been talking with the leader of SIN, Azmodai, for a while and after him agreeing to a personal NAP with Bef and I, he has now extended it to our whole alliance.

This really is a huge adavantage for SPAWN rather than for SIN, as we really wouldnt/couldnt attack any of their members anyway, but many of them could take us on :(

Great work Bef and happy dayz for SPAWN WOOT :yay9ux[1]:

Also Azmodai has expressed that he would like our relationship to become an allied one in the future, so it would be great if Spawn members could keep up communication with SIN members and if you have any SIN members near to you, maybe say hi and offer to trade with them if you are in the situation to do so. Lets keep things friendly in order to cement our relationship with them :)

now that's very good news indeed as SIN is an elite alliance (even more so than us :) ). They have 3 members ranked higher than me and 8 of their 9 members are in the top 100. Am on very friendly terms with Azrael :)