Seraphim Help

I just have a quick question about some of the Seraphim skill leveling

would you guys think it is a good idea to start reading everyone RBoL that I can get my hands on?

I figure if RBoL is a cast and forget type of skill like ghost meadow, would it be wise it just increase the skill level every chance I get?

The reason that I'm asking is because I am not sure how the skill levels up in terms of regen/duration as I am still doing planning and haven't invested points yet

if the duration increase per level > regen increase per level, then I don't need to worry so much.

Can anyone shed a light (no pun intended) on my question?

and does SoF scale with leveling the same way?

Just my opinion, but I boost those 2 as much as I feel like ! I normally put those 2 in a combo anyways to open up an extra CA slot, so I run around with plenty-o-yellow-potions ! But if you're going to do the combo direction you might as well throw in light shield also !

Rbol's a must have for pretty much any hybrid beauty these days. The damage, is half and half phys/magic...so you've got a pretty good spread. Remember also that seraphims also have almost no defensive buffs at all, no way to lessen or negate any types of elemental damage that way. They can move pretty fast, and have a great choice of Combat Arts to get out of harms way or to land those first crucial attacks (combat jump) . As she has no buffs like that, she relys very much on leeching. Leeching is what's going to keep you alive in the higher levels. The rbol is extremely useful for use anywhere in the game, and you should think about maxing it out as quickly as possible with as many runes secreted about yourself cleverly, via weapon slots:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Weapon_Slots

Or switching on armor with boosted rbol levels, and the occasional read rune. Remmber, you want to make sure that you've always got one to cast immediately as soon as the rbol wears off. And if you really want to have some fun, carrying around armor pieces with built in boosts to the rbol and then flipping it on to cast the rbol and then taking it back off can give you a substantial number of "free" levels. What to do with all that extra magic regen availalbe?

SOF is very much needed for a seraphim. They miss things, lol... And casting that sof means she won't lose out on even one hit...ever. This is like a 1/7th to 3/7th increase in damage for every strike you don't miss. Course you will have to cast it...but you get used to the timing after a while... also, there is a spell called "light"

Light does damage only against Undead (it's pure magic) And it scales faster than rbol. sooooo..., lol see how choices are coming up? If you want to leve your seraphim really fast, take it into an undead cave...stick on the light spell ALWAYS...and if you feel like it use the rbol. The light cuts through skellies and everything else undead like butter, with the rbol doing mop ups.

Enjoy the wonderbabe

:)

gogo

Hi and thanks for the replies, I have begun making my seraphim and already she is capable of handling mobs and mobs abover her level with just RBoL and melee attacks, I seldomly even get off the horse to use attack anymore

however, there are some technical things I would like to know about,

does life leech proc with damage:) or only physical damage:) since some of my damage is fire elemental, is that damage calculated with life leech or can you only leech with physical attacks?

since right now, I have a hard time in deciding my weapon,

I currently have two weapons,

the first one:

damage (in green) 244-331

AS:-71.01%

physical 109-148

weapon lore +2

+36% to defense

regeneration of special move +53%

Mental Regen +4

Hard Hit +1

1 open slot

and the second sword, which is a set item, which I also have the shield of

103-143

atkspeed +20

RBoL+1

Crit Hit +5

Draw Life +10%

3 slot

phys 23-32

fire 23-32

weapon fire +15% dex damage

I was thinking, the first sword has a much damage output per hit and would help when I'm being mobbed to get that extra bit of life back, and also gives regen to both special and mental which might be helpful as I'm building a hybrid

however, the second weapon has increase to core skill, crit hit, 3 slots instead of 1 and natural life leech, I think its lower physical damage but makes up in fire damage

I would like to hear opinions on which weapon do you think is better?

also: here are my current stat bonuses on my Seraphim

seraphim.jpg

its currently level 13 and do you think I might need some stats to improve or some I dont really need:)

I think that my current LL of 33% might be too much and 25% might be sufficient and I can scroll runes into those slots instead

any feedback would be appreciated

thanks in advance