lol, I remember seeing ads for these things when I was but a ha child.

ComicSeamonkeyAd1.jpg

I would look at the cartoon illustrations in comic books and just yearn for the day when as a grownup, I too, would actually be able to afford a home for those friendly sea monkeys which were guaranteed to make me popular with all of my friends and perform tricks with flashlights that would oooo everyone from miles around.

Course I forgot about them when school started...

But today, when clicking on Random videos on youtube.... Rejoice...Seamonkeys have once again entered my life. This time with a superb video on what the little buggers were all this time!

Seriously though it's a very entertaining video

:)

gogo

wow :)

how on earth can those small thingies ever learn a trick? doesent thatt require a brain? xD are they made of chemicals:)

oh and I looked around on youtube and ended op watching sea monkies love dance :whistle:

Edited by Erling

Sea Monkies were the biggest let down from my childhood. I honestly thought they would look like they did in the pictures. If I remember correctly, they are naught but brine shrimp.

I tried eating a buncha seamonkeys when I was a kid because someone told me they were shrimp... and I happen to like shrimp... so I tried for like 5 mins trying to catch some in my hands, but I kept crushing em... so I had a buncha dead sea monkeys... then I was sad because I didnt wanna kill em. short and pointless story, but just thought I'd share my seamonkey nightmare. I hope my kids will be able to have seamonkeys though.... =D

-Total

I'm really into the idea of giving them this year as stocking stuffers... I was just doing some searching on the net right now...some of the ideas for this stuff is downright natty...sea monkey watches for pete's sake, woooooooo

lol, RIP your monkey's Total...and Wankers I'll do a search on youtube to see if I can track down that episode of them.

:)

gogo