Wiki link on background

Not sure if this is by design but it has started to get frustrating that everytime I miss a click, say on the top tree navigator, I get thrown to the wiki. Anyone else founds this annoying or is it just me that needs to learn how to handle the mouse better? :)

Edited by ganto

Haha...just move the mouse over the cloudy background anywhere.

Try above Darkmatters -> Welcome to DarkMatters ..... link at the top of the page. I use that for navigation and the cursor for the DarkMatter link doesnt change when you hoover over the background so impossible to see if your one pixel off. The label changes to white if you hoover the correct spot on the link but doesnt help me.

I guess the resolution might come in play also, im at 1600x1200 so I get alot of background :)

Looking into this now ganto. :)

Can you tell me what browser you are using? And has this been happening for a long time or is it since I made the changes to the skin background? I tried what you suggested but can't seem to do what it is you are saying is happening so I'm guessing it has to do with a certain browser.

P.s.

The FDM logo itself is a link though it's link should take you to the same place as the text link you are trying to use.

P.p.s

Ah ok. It's Internet Explorer. Looking into it! :)