Seraphim Retexture Request

Hi there! New to the forum. 

I would like to request a little retexture for seraphim, inspired by early concept of Sophia for Sacred 3 (it's a pity that it never happened..) 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I know that creating an absolute new hairstyle is a little bit hard task even for the coolest modders around here.. Especially if it's a request from an unknown person : D
So.. All I ask is a white hair color retexture and cyan eyes (not necessarily the normal ones, classic seraph-like without pupils is okay, but just cyan please!)
Thank you for your response.

• Like! 1

For hair, there is a hair mod that unlocks the full spectrum of colors, from pitch black all the way to white:

or:

I think the end result is the same between these two. The first one only adds the colors, the 2nd also adds some hairstyles. Looks like this in-game:

sera.thumb.jpg.05800a1ca2b169090e277787efdb5954.jpg

Keep in mind, that in the game, the color look changes somewhat depending on the current lighting conditions and whether it's day/night. Here is also a screen of the same character from the character creation/select screen where you'll see the hair looks much whiter than the in-game end result (which was taken in the Swamp).

seracreation.thumb.jpg.bc502983a752f16b5262bc45788e9077.jpg

As for the eyes, there is this already:

But someone would have to make your specific color I think.

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Thanks! 1

Thanks so much for hair mod, it fits well.
Well yeah.. the only thing remaining is Cyan eyes ~
I could try edit dds by myself, but unfortunately I'm not that good in texture editing at all

1 hour ago, idbeholdME said:

For hair, there is a hair mod that unlocks the full spectrum of colors, from pitch black all the way to white:

or:

I think the end result is the same between these two. The first one only adds the colors, the 2nd also adds some hairstyles. Looks like this in-game:

Keep in mind, that in the game, the color look changes somewhat depending on the current lighting conditions and whether it's day/night. Here is also a screen of the same character from the character creation/select screen where you'll see the hair looks much whiter than the in-game end result (which was taken in the Swamp).

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

Hi there! New to the forum. 

I would like to request a little retexture for seraphim, inspired by early concept of Sophia for Sacred 3 (it's a pity that it never happened..) 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I know that creating an absolute new hairstyle is a little bit hard task even for the coolest modders around here.. Especially if it's a request from an unknown person : D
So.. All I ask is a white hair color retexture and cyan eyes (not necessarily the normal ones, classic seraph-like without pupils is okay, but just cyan please!)
Thank you for your response.

welcome to the forums! I think i mostly like your first post because of that insane image, Sophia

... did that actually make it into Sacred 3 or was just concept art?

Also, your nic... lol cant think of that word Lamia without think of that almost-perfect movie... Drag me to Hell!

:devil:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

Thanks so much for hair mod, it fits well.
Well yeah.. the only thing remaining is Cyan eyes ~
I could try edit dds by myself, but unfortunately I'm not that good in texture editing at all

5 hours ago, idbeholdME said:

or:

Nice work with digging up those mods Ibeholdme... i forget how huge the vault of  Sacred 2 downloads is.. its like you came up through hogwarts goblin safes arms all stuffed with treasure

Vault.jpg

:pirate:  

gogo

The initial ideas for Sacred 3 in earlier state of development was far enough from what fans/players actually get as a final result. So we never got a chance to play as the first ever Seraphim in Sacred lore. Unfortunately..  
Of course, all this affected not only the main characters, but the whole gameplay basics and principles.

spacer.png

Oh.. thank you xD But my actual nickname is "Fleshless One" I just ran into problems when registering, I did not receive a confirmation email.. So I tried to reg multiple times with different emails. And then only having a luck with this one.. x)
Gravebreaker Lamia is one of my favorite cards from Magic the Gathering xDD  

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

welcome to the forums! I think I mostly like your first post because of that insane image, Sophia

... did that actually make it into Sacred 3 or was just concept art?

Also, your nic... lol cant think of that word Lamia without think of that almost-perfect movie... Drag me to Hell!

:devil:

gogo

• Like! 1
14 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

The initial ideas for Sacred 3 in earlier state of development was far enough from what fans/players actually get as a final result. So we never got a chance to play as the first ever Seraphim in Sacred lore. Unfortunately..  
Of course, all this affected not only the main characters, but the whole gameplay basics and principles.

spacer.png

Oh.. thank you xD But my actual nickname is "Fleshless One" I just ran into problems when registering, I did not receive a confirmation email.. So I tried to reg multiple times with different emails. And then only having a luck with this one.. x)
Gravebreaker Lamia is one of my favorite cards from Magic the Gathering xDD  

The first seraphim... that title alone is exciting. This game still has a lot of juice, I feel like good things will happen if the right heart falls in love with our sacred game's Denizens :heart: 

and re your Lamia... YEEKS... :eek:   We've been having so much challenges with the email system with our servers for loooooong months, and I often have to dig up the admin section on almost daily basis now to go through all the registration for this site. I'm happy I seem to have gotten to yours and you're here now :bounce: 

lol oh well.. at least I got to rewatch that trailer a few times, good ole Sam Raimi eh? :hugs:

... I can change your nic if you'd like to your original choice?

Easy enuff from my end

:Laie_34:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
34 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

However, if you don't need Dual Wield it would be possible to exchange the Seraphim with the high elf model.
I liked to do that for a while

vREL40P.pngEYdA5oZ.png

Genius

🙏💪🌟

gogo

• Like! 1
44 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

However, if you don't need Dual Wield it would be possible to exchange the Seraphim with the high elf model.
I liked to do that for a while

vREL40P.pngEYdA5oZ.png

That's really-really interesting.. I wonder if some NPC models can also be viable for replacement to some characters, without armor meshes for example.. if that's work that way, I know that it does for Sacred 1, but not sure about a favorite of our hearts.. :p

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

The first seraphim... that title alone is exciting. This game still has a lot of juice, I feel like good things will happen if the right heart falls in love with our sacred game's Denizens :heart: 

and re your Lamia... YEEKS... :eek:   We've been having so much challenges with the email system with our servers for loooooong months, and I often have to dig up the admin section on almost daily basis now to go through all the registration for this site. I'm happy I seem to have gotten to yours and you're here now :bounce: 

lol oh well.. at least I got to rewatch that trailer a few times, good ole Sam Raimi eh? :hugs:

... I can change your nic if you'd like to your original choice?

Easy enuff from my end

:Laie_34:

gogo

... "if the right heart falls in love with our sacred game's Denizens" it sounds just legendary and at the same time heartbreaking.. ;) 

And how do you like it better yourself? : D Lamia or Fleshless?  

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

Then I'll get to work and make a clean texture for you.
It will take some time since I also need to replace some of the helmets (they have drawn her face onto them).

Do you want to keep her Septum Piercing? The Seraphim of the Screenshot has one so I thought I'd stick with that.

I will only change her face if that's ok, I don't think it would do well to draw feathers on her body.

I would be very grateful, you are an amazing modder! I also love your personal seraphim too btw :p
Feathers are not that important.. :з But Septum looks so dope! Keep it if you can.

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

... "if the right heart falls in love with our sacred game's Denizens" it sounds just legendary and at the same time heartbreaking.. ;) 

And how do you like it better yourself? : D Lamia or Fleshless?  

Lamia! lol now its got history here...and history... is EVERYTHING

:hugs:

gogo

ps ah,, heartbreaking .. Sacred is huh, but what an epic journey for so many folks for sooooo many years now , and good folks keep finding this good game :gogo: 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Vishanka said:

This Video is pretty epic..

Its been a while since I've seen  Sacred's magnificent and brissant (bristling? French getting in the way here :lol: )  pillars bearing down,

what a great return to epic

how can anyone NOT feel like a superhero when they hear those huge whoosshing beams coming down with the volume on loud,

... Great trailer !!!

:superman:

gogo

3 hours ago, Vishanka said:

27 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

This Video is pretty epic..

And it's pretty old already! :lol:

--

Basically I'm done. It will work with skin color 1 or 3 as well but hands down, two will always be the prettiest for whatever I draw on the surface.

The eyes have 2 very tiny and slight glow points that add a bit life to the eyes.

Waiting for an answer nevertheless :)

BZGhbk0.png

Edited by Vishanka
53 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

Sure, no problem.

But one lasst question: Which skincolor will you be using? I usually use the brightest (2nd choice), if you tell me your common choice I will try to make it fit to the color you use.

And thank you for your kind words, I always feel like I don't have the slightest idea what I'm doing :lol:

The second, brightest is okay, go with that one x)
Your Welcome ^^

46 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Lamia! lol now its got history here...and history... is EVERYTHING

:hugs:

gogo

ps ah,, heartbreaking .. Sacred is huh, but what an epic journey for so many folks for sooooo many years now , and good folks keep finding this good game :gogo: 

Well then, I'm remaining as Lamia :D 

I just uploaded it into download section and wait for approval, maybe if someone could check if it's working with the mod enabler, I still don't use that :whistle:

• Like! 1
10 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

I just uploaded it into download section and wait for approval, maybe if someone could check if it's working with the mod enabler, I still don't use that :whistle:

It just got approved, leyes and all!

:christmastree:

gogo

• Thanks! 1