Happy New Year and a Glorious Wintertyde from DarkMatters!

Happy Belated new year to everyone!

I know I am very late, But I enjoyed my last few days of being off and stayed busy reading, playing lots of games, cooking, gardening, and spending as much time with my boyfriend going for wine tastings and seeing friends before I start my new job on Wednesday 10th Jan.

Hope everyone has a very successful year ahead!

• Appreciation 1
On 1/8/2024 at 2:32 PM, Delta! said:

Happy Belated new year to everyone!

I know I am very late, But I enjoyed my last few days of being off and stayed busy reading, playing lots of games, cooking, gardening, and spending as much time with my boyfriend going for wine tastings and seeing friends before I start my new job on Wednesday 10th Jan.

Hope everyone has a very successful year ahead!

Aaaaaaand... a very happy belated to you, bf and family old fwend! lol relating things as gardening...just makes me giggle as we are here in the middle of a snow storm! :Lol: Bravo the wine tastings.... oooh, which reminds me... maybe a wee touch of port would be on hand for the evening?  See what wonderful machinations you bring into being sir

:hugs:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Has it been cold here lately at DarkMatters? 

yes

Have we frozen the seasons and now its always a frozen land of snow mans, snow and ... yah more snow.... well... *muhahhaha* we love this skin so much we're going to keep Eventyde till its a little more warm in the real world.... and... hopefully... Schot be good... we'll have a darling surprise here for you

our fans

our players

our family

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1