So about Dark Elf Adrenaline Physical Regeneration working?

Hi there fellow Sacred fans, I have a question that I'm sure has already been answered somewhere, but I just can't find anything on it:

I'm quite new to dark elfs in general, only played them in low levels so far, and thought up to this point, that Adrenaline only increases your defence rating. But now I just realized, that the CA tooltip says phys reg+%. But it doesn't seem to work, at least there is no visible change in the numbers, neither do my CA reg times drop. So is this a bug or something? (Sorry if there's already a topic for this, I don't know, how to search for keywords in this forum)

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to So about Dark Elf Adrenaline Physical Regeneration working?

Oh, I'm patient. Am I patient? Yes, absolutely. Who am I? A patient Sacred player, waiting for a reply from his oldschool buddies... :whistle:

Edited by Sethi22
  • Appreciation 1

Ok, thanks for the answer, so it doesn't work. I thought it might be something about me being in a weird state of mind again, having misread or misunderstood it somehow, but then it hasn't made the game in the end. Good to know! Cheers!

• Appreciation 1

Wow, now that's something new! I'll have to check it out! So there's some hidden out of combat reg without actual increase in numbers. Makes sense! (Like in Sacred 2, where the in combat reg is tiny until you master constitution, but out of combat you get pretty decent straight from the beginning...) Thanks for the info!  I was playing a trapper when I realized the tooltip, and I didn't get too many hits. Maybe that's why I haven't noticed it. Will keep an eye open for it!

Edited by Sethi22
  • Like! 1

Aha.
So, the Adrenalins mentioned Physical Regeneration is not linked to the attribute Physical Regeneration. It just means you restore hit points faster. A bit
misleading description, but good to know.

• Like! 1
On 12/11/2023 at 6:17 PM, RuDDicK said:

Adrenaline. A buff that increases defence and health regeneration.
Out of combat, the buff is able to restore 100k health in 2-3 seconds, but in combat, the health regeneration decreases drastically and is no longer noticeable.
Only useful for defence.

Thanks always for helping out Ruddick! Happy Christmas to you and all of your family!
:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 12/13/2023 at 4:02 AM, Dax said:

Aha.
So, the Adrenalins mentioned Physical Regeneration is not linked to the attribute Physical Regeneration. It just means you restore hit points faster. A bit
misleading description, but good to know.

Thanks DaX

seasons greets to you and your family!

🏖️

gogo

• 2 weeks later...