Ciao a tutti!

Greetings everyone guys! I'm Salvatore, from Italy. What a delightful surprise to discover an active forum about my fav game.

I've recently played Sacred again after few years since the last time, building another dark elf as usual. I would like to try something different this time, maybe you guys will help me in this.

Now I'm 51 silver campaing, never been so strong against dragons and magic elfs, usually my weaknesses.

Hope to find a lot of enthusiast and hang a bit sometimes. 

Congratulations for this wonderful site, I love it and you can see passion and hard work in every detail.

Buone feste! 

Al Taro!

• Appreciation 1

Ciao Chattius! I work with a lot of germans during summer, I live close to Tropea, it is always so nice to see them happy when visiting my homeland!!!

I'm a classic gamer, not looking for mods or extra guides, anyway I guess that just with a search on this site I will find anything I need.

20 hours ago, NotAnotherShield said:

Greetings everyone guys! I'm Salvatore, from Italy. What a delightful surprise to discover an active forum about my fav game.

I've recently played Sacred again after few years since the last time, building another dark elf as usual. I would like to try something different this time, maybe you guys will help me in this.

Now I'm 51 silver campaing, never been so strong against dragons and magic elfs, usually my weaknesses.

Hope to find a lot of enthusiast and hang a bit sometimes. 

Congratulations for this wonderful site, I love it and you can see passion and hard work in every detail.

Buone feste! 

Al Taro!

Its awesome seeing you here on the boards, friend Salvatore! We are so pleased you have found us, our little corner of Sacred, tucked away in todays very busy world :dance: I think all the members here will enjoy your compliments about the passion and work, around 19 years now, and hundreds of contributors, modders and happy posters adding to Sacred's universe. 

Chattius is right, www.sacredwiki.com should set you up with good info, and there's plenty of threads here on these boards... prepare to lose yourself in some reading for the next little while

:lol:

Enjoy your journey with us, and once again welcome to DarkMatters!

:gogo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
22 hours ago, NotAnotherShield said:

Ciao Chattius! I work with a lot of germans during summer, I live close to Tropea, it is always so nice to see them happy when visiting my homeland!!!

I'm a classic gamer, not looking for mods or extra guides, anyway I guess that just with a search on this site I will find anything I need.

I never was more south in Italy than Rome. My grandgrandma was from Merano and we still have and use some of her recipes from time to time. Aren't some red onions named after Tropea? Some spaghetti boiled in a sauce with onions? Phoned a friend who runs a restaurant and was a former chief cook on a research vessel travelling the world. Says

Spaghetti risottati cremosi alla Cipolla di Tropea :)

• Haha 1

Oh my gosh Chattius, that's a hell of recipe! Tropea's onion is something amazing for real, no onions taste like that (it is particulary sweet for being an onion) I want to speak germa next year due to my job so I'm taking some private lessons! I need it a lot!

Thank you Gogo, you're so kind! What a warm welcome! 

Hope you guys can help me in the topic I've opened yesterday about a bug I'm struggling with! :(