Sacred 2 Quests Without Marker or Other Hidden Quests in Game?

playing on my ice elf I'm trying to do all quests in platinum to make leveling a bit less repetative, so far ive done all in the elf and human lands I could find and am almost through the orc lands

so I found a locked door in a pirate cave near the seraphim valley, went looking online found out it was opened by a quest that isnt started by talking to someone who has a questionmark but by interacting with a somewhat hidden object.

there is a quest thats started by opening a vase that contains a letter near a river in the elf region.

I also found the quest burning crusade by walking somewhere in human lands. 

I also read about a hunting quest in the human lands you can only do after you've completed the campaign

are there any other of these hidden or easily missed quests in the game?

Edited by tovie
  • Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred 2 Quests Without Marker or Other Hidden Quests in Game?
9 minutes ago, tovie said:

playing on my ice elf I'm trying to do all quests in platinum to make leveling a bit less boring, so far ive done all in the elf and human lands I could find and am almost through the orc lands

so I found a locked door in a pirate cave near the seraphim valley, went looking online found out it was opened by a quest that isnt started by talking to someone who has a questionmark but by interacting with a somewhat hidden object.

there is a quest thats started by opening a vase that contains a letter near a river in the elf region.

I also read about a hunting quest in the human lands you can only do after you've completed the campaign

Indeed, there are a plethora of such quests. It's advisable to explore everywhere, leaving no portion of the map unrevealed. You'll be happy that you found everything! :hooyaah:

• Like! 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Indeed, there are a plethora of such quests. It's advisable to explore everywhere, leaving no portion of the map unrevealed. You'll be happy that you found everything! :hooyaah:

thats so cool. another great reason to explore this beautiful gameworld

if you know of any specific ones or know what areas they are in please do share :)

the hidden ones can be hard to miss, I would have never found the key to that hidden pirate door if I had not come to the forums

Edited by tovie
  • Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, tovie said:

playing on my ice elf I'm trying to do all quests in platinum to make leveling a bit less repetative, so far ive done all in the elf and human lands I could find and am almost through the orc lands

1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Find the Boss Bloodclaw east northeast of Griffinborough!

Sacred 2 Map of Ancaria

:scare2:

Thanks Hooyah for the quest tips! :hugs:

and welcome our little corner of the Sacred Universe, tovie, 

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:gogo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Depends a lot on how you're playing the game. CM Patch? PFP? Another mod?

If we're talking vanilla conditions, I can already think of some easily missable ones off the top of my head.

Will post them later today as I'm not at my PC at the moment, so wouldn't be able to provide the specific quest names.

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Like! 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, idbeholdME said:

Depends a lot on how you're playing the game. CM Patch? PFP? Another mod?

If we're talking vanilla conditions, I can already think of some easily missable ones off the top of my head.

Will post them later today as I'm not at my PC at the moment, so wouldn't be able to provide the specific quest names.

playing cm patch, sorry should have included that info :)

Edited by tovie
  • Like! 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Find the Boss Bloodclaw east northeast of Griffinborough!

Sacred 2 Map of Ancaria

:scare2:

bloodclaw was no issue, marline can pick her mushrooms without worry once more. 

the banshee quest ive left unfinished so far in the human lands, same for the ice lord in the orc lands, my ice elf cant touch them.

will mastering ancient magic make me able to hurt them by the way?

Edited by tovie
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, idbeholdME said:

I'm going to list suspect quests from vanilla game. I assume those are untouched in the CM Patch. Can't help with any new quests though:

- Bandits - Act 1, you have to cross a bridge where a couple bandits will try to extort money from you. Triggers only when you walk across the bridge.

- Unique God quests - every God you can pick your character to worship has a couple unique quests throughout the game. Namely one in Act 2, two in Act 7 and one in Act 9. One of the Act 7 ones is in a hidden Temple of the Gods to the north.

- Ephrahim's Nightmare - Act 2 - triggered by killing a couple spiders attacking cows near Skook's Corner

- The Fat Rat - Act 3 - the later parts of this quest do not give you a quest marker and you have to find the target destination without it.

- Differing Opinions + Dowry - Act 7 - after you complete The Kidnapping quest with Ayshe, her father swears revenge. You have to walk into 3 very specific spots to spawn groups of assassins and ultimately go and kill the father the complete the quest. The quest has a marker, but can't be selected if you ever change the active quest in the quest log, making it very easy to miss.

- Djinn - Act 7 - you have to break a specific vase near Dar Al Badja.

- The Ghost Banquet - Act 9 - you have to walk near a grave in a ruin to spawn a ghost that starts the quest.

Other than the specific quests, there are a ton that are exclusive either to the Shadow or Light campaign, or have a different version for each. So at least 2 diligent playthroughs are required to see most of the quests. Then there are of course class quests.

Yes, Ancient Magic Mastery will break immunities on enemies and even lower any existing resistances the enemies might have. Has no effect on non-resistant enemies though.

thanks a lot, I will have something to do trying to look for those quests. most of those I had not heard of.

I dont think ive seen graves in act 9, but will be sure to look for it.

Edited by tovie
On 3/13/2024 at 6:30 PM, idbeholdME said:

Yes, Ancient Magic Mastery will break immunities on enemies and even lower any existing resistances the enemies might have. Has no effect on non-resistant enemies though.

today I reached lvl 100 on my ice elf and mastered ancient magic! the banshee went down easy

• Respect! 1
On 3/16/2024 at 10:26 PM, tovie said:

today I reached lvl 100 on my ice elf and mastered ancient magic! the banshee went down easy

Bravo Tovie! when i got this game I was playing Closed... so die once and that was it ...you were in the ground forever and all that time playing...loooooooooooooost... :oooo: 

Which...makes me remember this banshee...I think we were playing with a group of players that was early, game just released, kind of time...and we were all creeping along slowly... slooooowly...and Boof ... out comes the Banshee...with its awful noise and its bone rending leech... dont know if it was the additive or the percentage one...but it was enough to put to rest one of the guys in the gane (lol it could have been someone from this forum..probably was :lol: ) he was pretty upset ...and though when getting stronger the facility of taking out this creature came easier.. it was always paired up with that early feeling of how it took out our party and got a friend.

Death in early sacred 2.... was F O R E V E R 

:oooo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1

luckily im not on hc, cause I died once around lvl 80 haha. ive died to the banshee before on another char, since then I always respect her

• Appreciation 1
On 4/3/2024 at 1:24 PM, tovie said:

luckily im not on hc, cause I died once around lvl 80 haha. ive died to the banshee before on another char, since then I always respect her

Right ? the banshee's not that easy...and I'd always try to make sure when we were doing the weekend Kamikaze's with full server online closed...that Id be in the group that went after a *easy* dragon rather than the banshee!

:lol:

gogo

• Haha 1