Niokaste's Armor Changes?

Hi, all, just joined after picking up Sacred 2 during the Steam sale, I loved this game when I was a teen and am so excited to revisit it with mods and be part of the lovely community here.

I installed the community patch and then the Enhanced Edition mod on top of it, got to level 15 and snagged my favorite armor set in the game, Niokaste's Blade Dance, but strangely it looks different in my game than in every screenshot I can find of it online. If you look closely, you can see in the shot from the wiki that the armor has asymmetrical shoulder pads and gauntlets, but in my game they're mirrored (identical on each side) which looks a lot less cool/interesting imo. I wonder if this is an addition made in the EE mod, and if so does anyone know what files I can mess with to revert this change? I'd love to use the mod but I want the classic look!spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like! 1

Managed to fix it by going into the graphics26.zip from the EE Core files and removing those models then re-zipping it, so far, so good :Pspacer.png

• Respect! 1

Yeah, I noticed her thong is clipping slightly into her hip but it was doing that with the other mirrored model as well, it's not very noticeable and everything else seems perfect so far. Thanks for the response and for all the work you've done on the mod, I love the portraits and the skill reworks, can't wait to see what else is adjusted and improved.

NBD 3clip.jpg

• Like! 1
On 5/21/2024 at 8:46 AM, Razorgirl said:

Hi, all, just joined after picking up Sacred 2 during the Steam sale, I loved this game when I was a teen and am so excited to revisit it with mods and be part of the lovely community here.

spacer.pngspacer.png

a beautiful introduction...  Delighted you have found us and.. by the way this post is going , you have mad mod skillz and a good eye :bounce:

... enjoy your community aaaaaaand....

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:dance2:

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, I'm having a lot of fun messing around in the game for the first time in years, and it's so cool that there's such a rich and vibrant community still supporting and adding to it in so many ways.