Daylight Savings Time

due to recent changes in usa policy towards it, brought about :o when doing at different times than ogame servers in germany. here is a link outlining the way it works. so looks like last sat/sun for germany time if I read it correctly. at least give me a better chance of not botching fs'ing around those times. best of luck folks!

edit: better explanation of exactly when and where is on this site

Edited by trd

Ugh

lol, don't remind me about the horrors of throwing back the clock an hour. Just did it on the weekend and on a Sunday too....lol, nothing worse than losing an hour with an early rising job

:unsure:

gogo

My uni 9 account will probably still be in VM when the clocks roll forward here. I rely on my computer telling me when the clocks have changed, so I always screw up that fleetsave the night before.

And given that my lectures are pretty much over this semester, I'll just grab an "extra" hour's sleep when the clocks change.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a supporter of daylight saving at all.

In my opinion we should have more daylight in autum and winter...not in spring and summer. :yay:

In Australia in the state of NSW we are soon to go back to normal time in oz...now let me think...is that an hour before or an hour after:)

Actually what is normal time?

With all this talk about time, who ya gonna call:

300px-10dr19.jpg

stubbs