Overspawning has it gotten easier

Hey guys I have been noticing alot of changes on the servers since I started playing again. And some of it is good some not so good. The last few days I have done quite abit of accidental overspawning has the servers gotten so unstable lately that Its possible to overspawn now with out intending to?. Mom and a few others have mention we dont overspawn on public servers anymore which is totally cool with me I rather not have the lag for some one else while I am doing it. But what I am wondering is........... Is it now possible to overspawn easier in a private server with no one else on with out killing your bandwith to do so.?

Well I tested it out and it still has to be somewhat of a busy server to overspawn blah so much for that idea. Guess I will just have to be more carefull in public servers.

Yeah, I recommend we all be careful. I was in game with a couple of players I know moderately well, and they were both of the opinion that several Dark players are frequent overspawners. I tried to clarify, and from what I did gather, this has gotten better since the official Dark policy was posted regarding this.

Still, not a rep I want to carry.

Aye they have been quite bad for at least several weeks now. Due to the instability overspawning can cause to all players on a server we felt the need to ensure that D.a.r.k is not seen as ones who would ruin the fun for others and created a rule regarding it as mom and gial mention. You can read up on it if you like Evil. :)

Clan D.a.r.k Sacred Guidelines for Overspawning

Discussion thread for new Clan D.a.r.k Overspawning

Good point on being careful not to Evil. It has happened to me a couple of times in the past few weeks that I accidently overspawned a cave near hedgenton. I had entered a cave for which my entry, and running path, ended up in me exiting and re-entering quickly. Instant overspwan... Was a bit embarrassing actually since others were on the server.

Servers seem quite sensitive these days. :explode:

Servers seem quite sensitive these days. :explode:

Perhaps they just need a hug & a nice cup of tea? Maybe some choccie biscuits?

yupp let's give the servers Data-Chips :)

...yeah ino bad joke